Hypocaloric diet refers to diets that allow you to lose a few pounds for a maximum of 10 days. A stunning effect is achieved due to the fact that, getting a sharp shake, the body begins to take strength from its reserves. Upon proper exit from the diet, and compliance with the further rules a healthy diet can keep the result for a very long time.
Features a reduced-calorie diet
The Name of the diet suggests that you will have to reduce the number of calories consumed, and twice. The recommended rules will help you do it right.
- Diet limits use salt and liquid, as well as 1.5–2 times the amount of fat and 3-4 times – carbohydrates.
- changes to the diet should not touch the rules of use of protein foods, which eliminates the stress of the muscle tissue.
- For the period of diet should include additional minerals, vitamins and fiber.
- the Daily amount of calories should be 1200-1300 kcal. It is desirable to reduce it gradually.
- to adhere to a reduced-calorie diet should be a maximum for two weeks, with a significant excess body weight diet can be repeated after a month.
- Power should be fractional.
- moderate exercise cannot be excluded Regardless of the caloric content of the diet.
- better Diet to follow for 1-2 days discharge within a week. Such fasting days can be based on the use of the following products to choose from throughout the day:
- oatmeal – 200 g;
- kefir – 1.5 l;
- cucumbers or apples – 1.5 kg.
In this course you can achieve weight loss of 5-7 kg.
Approximate menu of hypocaloric diet for 1 day
When preparing the menu, the required amount of food should be divided into four doses, the interval between which is approximately up to 4 hours. The recommended menu for the day is as follows way:
- Breakfast: kefir with omelet from two eggs.
- Lunch: pearl barley soup, beef goulash with buckwheat, sauerkraut and Apple salad, fruit jelly.
- Dinner: veal liver with garnish, tea. As a garnish, you can use rice, buckwheat or vegetables.
- Before nightmare can be eat 1 Apple.
Correctly calculating calories in the finished product and adhering to the rules of the diet, you can cope with this task on their own, preferring their favorite products.
Consider the list of products that should be followed in the preparation of hypocaloric diet:
- all fruits (except grapes);
- skim milk and dairy products or with a low percentage of fat;
- lean beef or chicken fillet;
- low-fat fish: pike, perch, Pollock, hake, flounder, cod.
The following products should be Deleted:
- sausages of the product;
- pickled products;
- sugar, salt;
- other products that are not included in the permitted list.
Advantages and disadvantages of reduced-calorie diet
Like any food system, this diet has its pros and cons. Positive properties are:
- bowel cleansing;
- effective loss weight due to subcutaneous fat reserves;
- improvement and normalization of metabolism;
- muscle strengthening.
The Main disadvantage of the hypocaloric diet is a very strong stress, which leads to a decrease in caloric content. Therefore, such a diet is better to stick to healthy people.