Glucose enters the human body daily with food consumed, and its presence in the blood is mandatory. Processed by the digestive system food is broken down into proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are divided into fructose and glucose, which, getting into the blood, spreads to all cells tissues and important human organs. Due to the high content of this carbohydrate in grapes it is called grape sugar. This carbohydrate is rich in many berries and fruits, and in order for us to plan our diet correctly, it is important to know the products containing glucose. This will make it possible to regulate the amount of carbohydrates in the body.
Products with glucose
Glucose is the main source of energy in the human body, without which it simply can not exist, so you need to know what products contain glucose. The main sources of this carbohydrate are:
- sugar (1 kg contains 999,8 g glucose);
- candy (up to 95 %);
- white bread (70 %);
- honey (80 %);
- grapes (80 %);
- cherries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, apples, melon, figs, watermelon, bananas, pear;
- white cabbage, pumpkin, cabbage, carrots;
- beans, beans, lentils, cereals.
Corn and potatoes contain glucose in the form of starch up to 10 %. The uniqueness of honey is that in this product glucose is included in the composition in combination with other useful carbohydrate – fructose. The daily rate of glucose for the body is 30-50 g, it is better to stimulate the body to produce monosaccharides from food and try to avoid refined sugar.
Products that reduce blood glucose
Glucose Levels have a significant impact on human health and life. At elevated blood sugar is necessary to maintain a diet, and for this it is important to know what foods can lower glucose levels. To reduce and normalize sugar is recommended to use:
- black currant, ginger root, olives, olives, Jerusalem artichoke, tomatoes, cucumbers, turnips;
- lobster, lobster, crab, soy cheese;
- cabbage of all kinds, zucchini, pumpkin, lettuce;
- peanuts, almonds, walnut, cashew, Brazil nut;
- oatmeal porridge;
- spinach, which also lowers blood pressure;
- grapefruit, lemons, lemon juice;
- linseed oil;
- onion, garlic;
- whole grains;
- chicken, meat and fish;
- blueberry juice;
- tea with hawthorn, rosehip and black leaves currants;
- watermelon juice with pulp;
- baked onion;
- fresh from young potatoes;
- fresh from dogwood, raspberry and pear;
- freshly brewed green tea;
- sauerkraut juice;
- cheese and butter.
Vegetables are best eaten raw or steamed.
What useful functions performs glucose
To understand, how important glucose for the human body, it is necessary to consider what it is for him.
- Takes part in all the processes of exchange, with its deficiency there is weakness, drowsiness, there is malaise.
- Is a unique energy source.
- has a Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Included in the anti-shock drugs and blood substitutes.
- Used when diseases of the nervous system, liver, infections.
- Helps relieve stress.
- Improves overall health.
The required amount of glucose for the body depends on human activity and his psychophysical condition. With the cost of a large amount of energy, the need for carbohydrates increases.