Came from the sea Aphrodite, the ancient was considered the goddess of beauty. This is an indicator of the attitude of ancient people to the sea – a source of health, youth and beauty.
Modern nutritionists also recommend regular inclusion in your diet seafood.
What is "proper diet"?
- the body must receive all the necessary nutrients
- do not accumulate at the same time extra.
Seafood in this sense, the product is perfect. And nutritionists are not advised to buy exotic (lobsters or snails), and eat shrimp meat, crabs.
Than same useful shrimp for willing to lose weight?
- shrimp fat content close to zero,
- shrimp meat with regular use improves digestion.
Shrimp is a protein plus trace elements that are necessary for its assimilation and for the functioning of our body. Meat contains:
- 18-20% protein and 0.7% fat,
- essential amino acids,
- vitamin B12 used for hemoglobin production and nervous system function, vitamins A, E, B and D,
- trace elements.
More about trace elements:
- iodine – needed for thyroid and immune function,
- potassium – for the cardiovascular system,
- zinc has a positive effect on the skin, nails, hormone synthesis,
- sulfur is also necessary for skin, hair and nails, reduces allergic reactions, improves intestinal evacuation function,
- and calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper.
Seafood contains omega-3 fatty acid, which is capable of:
- reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood,
- reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease,
- positively affect vision and nervous system,
- reduce inflammation in arthritis and asthma,
- to increase life expectancy.
Nutritionists it is recommended to eat shrimp meat twice a week, and you will not have beriberi, as well as significantly reduce the number of colds.
When buying it is necessary to take into account the current environmental problems, the best are delicious and environmentally friendly shrimp from Norway (and North Atlantic seafood in General).
If your goal is to lose weight, garnish with vegetables – zucchini, eggplant, avocado.
Warning: all seafood may cause allergies, although shrimp and less allergenic than fish, so first include them in your diet a little and make sure you do not have allergies.