Vitamins are necessary in any period of his life. But a special need for them arises when the body is radically rebuilt and updated. At such moments, it is in the most vulnerable position, so it must be strongly supported by nutrients from the outside, otherwise it may fail to rebuild. the Main period of life when such changes occur is adolescence.
All of us we know that every teenager should eat a balanced diet to grow into a healthy adult with a strong immune system, but, unfortunately, this aspect is missed by both young people and their parents. It is at this age, many young girls tend to go on a diet than undermine their metabolism, and young guys just do not monitor the quality of food, absorbing harmful food. As a result, according to doctors, it turns out that by the end of the transitional age people lose a few centimeters growth and earn chronic diseases. To avoid this, you need to understand some of the rules of nutrition and remember what vitamins are needed for adolescents in the period of intensive maturation.
What vitamins should a teenager take?
Experts have compiled a list of vitamins, which, in their opinion, should be included in the daily diet of every teenager, and explained why it should be done.
- vitamin a Good impact on the development of teeth, hair and nails, and strengthens them;
- Vitamins of group B. Are the main suppliers of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, which are necessary for the student in sufficient quantities;
- Vitamin C. Helps to assimilate iron in the body and, in addition, protects the body from viruses;
- Vitamin D. Group D - the main vitamins for the growth of adolescents. They contribute to strengthen skeleton and, thanks to calcium, rapid growth;
- Vitamin E. It is responsible for the restoration of cells, which has a beneficial effect on the development of the body, which does not need to worry about self-healing of the body;
- Vitamin PP. Strengthens the cardiovascular system, which in the future will save the teenager from many diseases associated with heart.
Foods that contain essential vitamins
Now very often practiced vitamins in drug form, and their main customers are concerned parents of teenagers. This - a good option to maintain the body in good shape, but it is much easier to get vitamins from foods. Moreover, if the food is fundamentally wrong, the vitamins in the tablets will help except for a while. What should eat a teenager?
Essential food for a growing organism is:
- dairy products;
- porridge, cereals;
- fruits and vegetables;
- rye bread
In this food contains a full set of the above-described vitamins. If you want your child to receive them in sufficient quantity, then try to make him a menu, including more products from the list.
It is Believed that for boys there should be a little more vitamins than for girls, but in this case it is necessary to focus on the complexion and the need for a single teenager. It is believed that on the average day should have 20 mg of vitamin e and 70-80 mg of vitamin C. Other vitamins should be consumed 1.5-2 mg.
Not vitamins United
In Addition to vitamins, Teens and minerals that are harmoniously absorbed with vitamins and contribute to the normal development of the body. The main elements without which it is impossible to do is calcium, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorus. They are to a greater or lesser extent contribute to the strengthening of the muscles and skeleton, establish the work of the circulatory system and normalize the teenage metabolism.