With any diet that promotes weight loss, your body will need vitamins. Without them, some body systems, including hormonal, will not be able to fully function. Vitamins will also contribute to the speedy achievement of the result to which you aspire. What vitamins to drink when dieting?
Nutritionists believe that the best vitamins that promote weight loss is:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid.) You will be interested in it primarily as a catalyst for the processing of glucose into energy, not fat. In addition, it reduces cholesterol levels and appears in the formation of the hormone noradrenaline, which supports the body in a situation of stress (and any diet – it is to some extent stress).
• B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin, vitamin PP) and B6 (pyridoxine). They support correct the activity of the thyroid gland, which in some violations and leads to excess weight. These vitamins also contribute to the rapid release of energy in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
• B5 (Pantothenic acid), which is involved in almost all metabolic processes in the body, promotes the formation of useful cholesterol, some hormones and fatty acids.
• B4 (choline), which accelerates the penetration of the hormone that breaks down fat cells, inside cells.
Vitamin Content in food
A Significant portion of the vitamins your body needs you can get with food. Vitamins during the diet should be drawn from the rich fiber and unsweetened fruits and vegetables. But some animal products should not be overlooked, as they contain the necessary vitamins for weight loss.
• Vitamin C is present in significant amounts in many vegetables, fruits and berries:
This berries: wild rose, black currant, black chokeberry, parsley, dill, cauliflower, horseradish, green onion, tomatoes, sorrel, strawberry, gooseberry, oranges, white cabbage (fresh and pickled), radish, apples (Antonovka, Titovka), lemons, raspberry, red currant, tangerines, and others.
• Vitamin B3 you will provide meat, kidneys, liver, dairy products, buckwheat, mushrooms, soy, sprouted wheat, porridge made from crushed oats, corn, rye, wheat, barley.
• Vitamin B4 (choline) "deliver" you meat, liver, milk, legumes, cereals, cauliflower, beets.
• Vitamin B5 you will get in dishes prepared from veal liver, seafood, green plant parts (turnip tops, radish, onions, carrots, salad), eggs, cauliflower, beef, mushrooms, poultry, and dairy products'.
• the Main sources of vitamin B6 will be porridge from unbroken oats, corn, rye, wheat, barley, bread from flour, meat, fish, most plant products, yeast, bran, dairy products, legumes, liver, egg yolk.
However, diet for weight loss severely limits the list of used products, and therefore the number of vitamins produced by the body from food, it may not be enough. This can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the diet itself, and to serious disorders of the body as a whole.Pharmacy vitamins in diet
Currently, for those who decided to lose weight with a diet, there are special vitamin and mineral complexes developed by leading pharmaceutical companies. However, their high cost makes them not available to everyone. Replacing them with other, more affordable pharmaceutical products, it is necessary take into account the presence of all the above vitamins and minerals (zinc, copper, iron).
And women need to follow the consumption of folic acid, as this ingredient helps to maintain hormonal balance.
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanova – especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.