To determine which vitamins are missing the body, it is important to properly analyze the symptoms. Our body reacts differently to the deficiency of each vitamin.
Symptoms of vitamin C Deficiency.
Vitamin C Deficiency is the most common problem in modern life. Acute lack of time, forced fast snacks fast food lead to the fact that people less it consumes fruits and vegetables, which contain essential vitamin C. This lack of vitamins in the body leads to the following symptoms:
- a sharp decline immunity, frequent colds,
- reducing the strength of the walls of blood vessels (varicose veins, mesh burst vessels on the face, the appearance of bruises even from a minor impact, etc.),
- periodontal Disease,
- Dryness, skin peeling,
- General weakened state: lethargy, drowsiness, constant fatigue.
B Vitamins: vitamin deficiency, symptoms.
It is a whole group of vital vitamins contained in animal products. Their lack is very dangerous for the body, can have serious consequences. If you do not have enough b vitamins, the symptoms are as follows:
- Earthy complexion, brittle hair,
- Liver disorders and metabolic processes in the body,
- Chronic mucosal inflammation,
- sleep Disorders, nervousness.
Vitamin A: vitamin deficiency, symptoms and consequences.
Vitamin a is Especially important to women: because he is responsible for the beauty of the skin, Shine and strength of hair and nails. This lack of vitamins in the body causes:
- Brittle hair, their slow growth,
- Excessive dryness or oiliness of the skin, acne, enlarged pores,
- Brittle nails,
- vision Impairment,
- Dryness and irritation of mucous membranes,
- General decrease in immunity.
Vitamin D: vitamin deficiency, symptoms.
This essential vitamin is directly responsible for the absorption of calcium. Its deficiency leads to brittle bones and to osteoporosis. There are a number of other symptoms that occur when it deficit:
- muscle Disorders: spasms of the muscles of the arms and legs, as well as heart pain, arrhythmia,
- disruption of the endocrine system
- Fragility of teeth, destruction of tooth enamel.
Vitamin E: effects of vitamin e deficiency.
Vitamin E is also one of the main vitamins of female beauty. Under his shortage arise:
- Swelling, bruising under the eyes, tired, "stale" face,
- Pain and weakness in muscles,
- Strong and painful periodontal disease,
- Menstrual irregularities.
Micronutrient Deficiency is another common cause of poor health and poor performance. How to determine that you are missing trace elements?
6) Symptoms when a lack of iodine.
If the body lacks iodine, suffers, first and foremost, the thyroid gland, which regulates many of its functions. Main symptoms:
- metabolic Disorders, overweight,
- Attention, memory impairment,
- Low efficiency, drowsiness,
- Irritability, mood swings,
- Menstrual irregularities,
- Low immunity.
Symptoms of iron deficiency.
This most important element is involved in cellular metabolism, facilitating the formation of blood.
With a shortage of iron are observed:
- Painful pallor,
- dizzy Spells,
- Reduced resistance to infections,
- Low hemoglobin,
What to do?
If you find yourself with any of the above symptoms, it is necessary not only to review the diet, missing you by adding rich vitamins products. It is also necessary to be examined by a doctor, because all these ailments can be in diseases not associated with a lack of vitamins. In addition, only a doctor will be able to choose the right vitamin complex and prescribe a diet.