Losing Weight with dancing is much easier and more enjoyable than with a jog or a few hours in the gym. Dance is an art in itself, an exercise for relaxation and self-esteem. When we dance, the body not only spends calories, but also produces the right person "hormone of happiness".
The dance itself is a serious physical activity. But if at the same time it is forced to move "problem" areas of the body, straining certain groups muscle, the result will also be directed. In order to adjust the shape of the waist and hips, it is often suggested to use Oriental dances.
What is the use of Oriental dance for weight loss?
Besides the fact that regular dancing, in particular, Oriental, burns extra calories and trains muscles, this hobby is useful for other reasons:
- strengthening bones (together with the right nutrition this will help preserve flexible bones even in old age);
- slowing down aging (if you dance for fun, so you can be treated for stress and psychological overload);
- cholesterol normalization (rhythmic movements remove harmful substances from the blood and normalize glucose levels);
- memory improvement (constant loads improve blood supply to the brain);
- fighting depression (the dance lesson is a great way to escape, and if the cause of depression has become overweight, it is their own success in the dance business will surely improve the mood);
- full social life (we like to be in society, we love when we are praised and when we have something turns out better than others).
Dancing for newcomers
One of the reasons a woman doesn't want to go to a dance class (or an ordinary gym) is the fear of failure. Therefore, it is proposed to first learn a few basic lessons at home. It is easy to do if you look at the detailed and simple lessons. For example:
There are whole video courses that teach Oriental dance at home. To increase the effect of classes, you can enroll in a dance club.
For this need:
- closely to study his program;
- view reviews visitors;
- visit one or two classes to watch;
- communicate with the coach (sometimes inattention, rudeness or arrogance of the teacher completely discourages the desire to engage in his group);
- join a group for beginners.
Some clubs especially spread promotional video from their training, taking them to its members in the natural atmosphere of the classroom. Sometimes the coaches themselves record demonstrations in marketing purposes.
Belly Dance for weight loss
This is the most common type of Oriental dance. He not only corrects the figure, but also makes the dancer sexier. Some women use it as a seduction tool. Intensive movements of the hips, waist, diaphragm, spine are very useful for health and perfectly adjust the figure. Watch basic lessons in this technique will be useful to all beginners before going to the dance class.