Since the vacuum roller body massage is highly effective in the fight against cellulite, it has a lot of positive feedback. Due to the double impact it is possible to quickly get rid of body fat, reduce body volume, make the skin more elastic. For vacuum-roller massage is used a special device, so it is performed in cosmetic salons.
The Procedure of vacuum-roller or, as it is called, roller-vacuum massage is aimed at activating the processes occurring inside the dermis.
Due to the influence of external stimuli, the stimulation of the body's own resources occurs. As a result, metabolism is restored, blood circulation is improved, the movement of intercellular fluid is accelerated. In turn, it provides enrichment of tissues with oxygen and nutrients, due to which the cells are regenerated faster.
It is Worth noting that the vacuum roller massage is recommended not only for the formation of cellulite, indications for its use are as follows:
- weakening of muscle tissue – often, this procedure requires the athletes, especially before a competition, also it will not interfere in injuries of the spine, to strengthen the musculoskeletal system in the case of sedentary work;
- swelling after surgery – swelling or bruising often occurs in the field of surgery to get rid of them, you can use vacuum roller massage, which restores the lymphatic system;
- loose skin – often with a similar phenomenon faced by greatly emaciated men, vacuum-roller massage helps to make the skin more elastic in just 15 procedures'.
Note! Reviews confirm that the effect of vacuum roller massage is comparable to professional skin tightening.
Like other cosmetic procedures, vacuum roller massage has contraindications. The procedure is prohibited if the following conditions are observed:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- malaise, the cause of which is elevated body temperature, decreased immune system, the infections of viral etiology;
- increased skin sensitivity;
- high fragility of blood vessels located in the upper layers;
- lung disorders, cardiovascular, hematopoietic system.
It is Not recommended to affect the skin areas where the integrity of the covers is violated, there are allergic reactions in the form of rashes, redness. It is also forbidden to do vacuum roller massage for dermatitis, eczema, inflammatory processes occurring on the skin. The areas above the lymph nodes are not subject to treatment.
Advantages and disadvantages
Any cosmetic procedure has certain advantages and disadvantages. And vacuum roller massage is no exception.
The Advantages of the method are:
- ability to customize the device individually for each patient, which is especially important for those who have sensitive skin;
- significant improvement in the tone of the epidermis, making the contours bodies become clearer;
- restoration of blood circulation, which occurs due to the active stimulation of blood vessels;
- breakdown of fat deposits, even those that are deep;
Note! As a rule, fat deposits, which are difficult to get rid of with diets, are formed on the hips, back and shoulders.
- improves skin condition in places of stretch marks and scarring, making them less visible.
Note! Vacuum roller body massage is extremely useful for women after childbirth and those who have lost a lot of weight, because in these cases the skin loses its elasticity and becomes flabby.
The Result is difficult to see after the first procedure. To feel the effect will need to pass at least a full course. However, the effect is durable if you combine the procedure with a healthy lifestyle.
Despite the large number of advantages, avcumno-roller massage has several disadvantages. It should be understood that after the procedure on the body may remain bruises, the cause of which is the rupture of thin vessels that are at the surface of the skin. Sometimes vacuum roller massage leaves swelling. But, as a rule, such defects quickly pass and do not pose a threat to health.
Note! Depending on the type of device, the average procedure of vacuum roller massage takes 25-50 minutes.
Photo before and after
The Effect of vacuum roller massage is noticeable after the first course, which includes up to 20 procedures. Their the amount depends on the condition of the skin, the age of the patients, the expected result and other things. Cosmetologists say that the effect will be noticeable in 2-3 months, if you exactly follow all the rules. To consolidate and maintain the result, it is recommended to repeat the procedure once a month. A new course can be held in six months.
Reviews confirm that the vacuum roller massage has a positive effect on the skin, as indicated by the photo before and after the procedure.
Of Course, not without negative reviews. As a rule, they are associated with the vacuum roller massage in the presence of contraindications and errors in the performance of this procedure.
the Procedure of vacuum-roller massage
Before to start performance of vacuum-ralikova massage, do not have to undergo special training. Simply warm up the problem areas with a shower or stretch your hands, and then process the cream from cellulite or fat burning. Also, this tool can be easily replaced with massage oil or ordinary vaseline.
A special device is used To perform a vacuum roller massage, which is equipped with nozzles that are attached to the skin and retracting her inside. This is possible as a result of negative pressure. After that, the rollers, which are also equipped with the device, carries out active machining in the form of rolls and warm-UPS.
After the massage, the body is treated with anti-cellulite cream. The full course consists of 10-20 procedures. Each session is held no more than 2 times a week. You can repeat the course after 3 months.
Despite its efficiency, vacuum roller massage is also an affordable procedure, because it can afford many. On average, the cost of one session in Moscow is 1 000-1 500 rubles. The price depends on the device used and the level of the cabin. In the provinces to make a vacuum roller body massage can be cheaper, paying only 500 rubles. Experts recommend first of all to pay attention to the experience and qualifications of the beautician, instead of chasing cheapness.