First symptom of intestinal dysbacteriosis there may be a decrease in appetite, however, sometimes the appetite on the contrary may increase. Next on the list: bloating, belching, rumbling, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea and constipation. May appear mushy stools, mucus in it, and the putrid smell.
Symptoms of hypovitaminosis: dry skin, congestion, inflammation of the oral mucosa, itching, brittle nails, allergic rashes. Characterized by weakness, fatigue, headaches, sleep disorders.
Prevention of dysbacteriosis and its treatment takes place in four directions: increasing immunity, suppression of harmful microflora, restoration of normal, treatment of the disease that provokes dysbacteriosis. In some cases, sorbents are used to reduce the level of intoxication. In others – means against diarrhea or constipation.
In the treatment of dysbacteriosis, as well as in its prevention plays an important role diet:
- it is necessary to exclude products with various chemical additives, such as dyes, flavors, flavor enhancers, etc., as well as starch-containing products, fatty meat – lamb, pork, offal, canned, whole milk, sweet, coffee, ice cream, alcohol,
- what to eat: dairy products, food containing plant fiber – vegetables (white cabbage, beans, zucchini, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli), fresh fruits, vegetable fats, low-fat fish.
If you have diarrhea, acute chronic colitis – vegetables are used, pre-boiling.
The type and extent of violations depends the duration of treatment, the complex of drugs, the stages of treatment. Similar questions, naturally the attending physician is engaged. But in some moments you need to understand yourself. In particular, restoring microflora drugs and vitamins can be taken without a doctor's prescription. To restore the intestinal flora will help:
- Probiotics are drugs that contain living strains of healthy intestinal microflora.
- Prebiotics are drugs that are like fertilizer and fertilizing for normal microflora.
- Synbiotics – synthesized probiotics and prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
These drugs are effective not only to normalize the composition and support the balance of intestinal microflora, but, as a result, regulate bowel function, metabolism, strengthen immunity, lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of cancer.