A Special place among the many ways to lose weight occupy transdermal patches. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the patch has a somewhat unusual for us method of influence on the human body. We know that in order to lose weight, you must either limit yourself in food and to increase physical activity or to use special dietary SUPPLEMENTS for weight loss. In turn, the patch has no effect through the gastrointestinal tract, and directly through the skin of the problem area of the body. Consider the main points about the patch for weight loss.
What the principle of operation of the transdermal patch?
Active substances gradually fall through the skin layer into fat deposits and burn them, while bringing out all toxic substances, eliminate the so-called effect of "orange peel" and restore the work of lymphatic compounds. It is worth noting, that this method of adjusting the shape is very convenient. First, due to the fact that the patch does not put you to lead your usual lifestyle: take a shower, wear tight underwear, go to the pool or gym. Secondly, this method does not provide for preoral use, thus you do not violate the integrity of the gastric mucosa. And the main point is that the patch has its therapeutic effect directly on the problem area of the body to which you have it glue.
The Patch for weight loss is very easy to use: it is enough to stick a patch on the problem area (the size of the patch may vary from a square of 3x3 cm to 10x10 cm) and wear a minimum of 20 minutes, a maximum of a day (it all depends on the manufacturer). Stick a new patch should be once a day. The course of treatment lasts a maximum of 30 days. Naturally, the immediate result of the application of the patch for weight loss should not wait, but after 10 days of use, "orange peel" on the buttocks and thighs should decrease in size, and at the end of the course cellulite should almost disappear. In order to consolidate the result, 2-3 courses of treatment should be carried out during the year, along with the implementation of physical exercises.
Advantages of transdermal patches
Patches really work. Special substances quickly pass through the upper skin and seeps into the intercellular fluid, after which it penetrates into the fat cells themselves. Due to this method of getting into the human body of the necessary substances, there are several advantages of transdermal patches for weight loss:
- continuous supply of active substance and accurate dosage,
- direct impact on those parts of the body that you think are the most problematic.
- does not create a load on the stomach and intestines (as opposed to the application drugs for weight loss and Badov),
- much more convenient form of treatment than ointments and creams: patches not hamper your movement, not dirty, inconspicuous under clothing. You can swim, play sports, lead a completely familiar lifestyle,
What you need to know about transdermal patches
1. Excess weight can be divided into two parts: subcutaneous and internal fat. Subcutaneous fat, that's what we can do. to observe visually, the inner layer is fat, enveloping the liver, intestines, kidneys and other organs of our body. It is clear that with the help of a patch you can only affect the subcutaneous fat. Really plaster will be effective for weight loss only if the excess weight does not exceed 5-10 kilograms, and you constantly adhere to rational nutrition.
2. One of the main components of the patch are substances that stimulate process metabolism in fat cells, i.e. "burning" fat. But, according to experts, the process of activating fat metabolism in the human body is possible only if motor activity. It is necessary to play sports intensively.
Tips for using the patch:
- the Patch should be changed every day, the course duration is 28-30 days.
- If available expressed cellulite it should simultaneously use two patches and repeat the course of treatment at intervals of 4-6 months.
- do Not use more than two patches at the same time.
- do Not extend the period of treatment with a patch for more than 30 days.
- each patch can be Used only once.
Technique of using the patch for weight loss and cellulite treatment:
- Prepare the area of skin, on which you will apply the patch, it should be dry and clean, so the patch does not come off.
- Open the package remove one patch, peel off the protective layer of the film and stick it to the problem area of the skin (thighs, buttocks, abdomen, legs, arms) so that no bubbles and folds are formed.
- Leave the patch for a day, then remove and paste a new one, but on another problem area. Use the patch every day in for a month.
- for maximum effect on the use of the patch for weight loss should not pass, limit the sweet and fatty, daily drinking up to 1.5-2 liters of water, actively exercise.
Safety Measures when using transdermal patches
- Use the patch only for external use. Try to glue the plasters on healthy skin, without any allergic reactions, open wounds and damage. Prohibited the use of slimming patch in a region of the mucous membranes, breast, chest, and also in those places where the hair grows.
- Extremely rare and may cause mild allergic reaction. If you feel uncomfortable or if you have complications, you should immediately seek the advice of a doctor (if possible, provide the doctor with patches and packaging.)
- it is Forbidden to use patches for weight loss in children, people suffering from thyroid dysfunction, kidney failure, those undergoing chemotherapy, diabetics, breast-feeding and pregnant women.