Training to gain muscle mass and a proper, balanced diet is the key to success. In addition, it is very important to observe the daily routine, do not delay the days of classes, perform basic exercises and eat properly. Listen to our recommendations and video lessons at the end of the article, and the results will not be long in coming.
Workouts to gain muscle
Various loads should be carried out.
- Basic activate simultaneously a large number of muscles (push-UPS and squats, work with the bar).
- Isolated loads are directed to a specific muscle area (for example, lifting the bar on the bicep, bending the legs, torso twisting, etc.).
Strength programs consist of basic exercises and do not include isolated ones.
Training for weight gain should not exceed 1 hour in time. If you engage in longer – going process, aimed at burning muscles. The break between approaches should be about 1-4 minutes. Most of the rest is insidious – it will reduce the efficiency, and the muscle will come in original condition, which was noted before classes. The maximum frequency is 4 per week. Relief is simply impossible without a good muscle frame. It is necessary to do basic training on the mass, it will help to increase volume muscles, and then to grind a relief. Every 3-4 weeks it is necessary to make adjustments to your program to produce a useful "stress" for the muscles. This is necessary to tone the body and increase the effectiveness of training.
Training Program for recruitment masses
In order to gain muscle mass, it is necessary to correctly create a training program that would not harm health. The main thing is not to overdo it. Remember that any training for weight gain requires consistency. Don't miss classes.
- we Press the bar on the horizontal bench. Wide grip. Do 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions. Pumped pectoral muscle.
- Press with dumbbells on an inclined bench. Three sets of 8-10 repetitions.
- Spread your hands with dumbbells, lying on a horizontal bench. 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Press the bar on the bench. 10-12 reps.
- the Work of the triceps. Bench press. 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- we Train press. Raising the leg in the vis. 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions.
- pull-UPS. 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions.
- rod Thrust with tilted body forward. 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions.
- pull-UPS, reverse grip. 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions;
- Deadlift. 4 sets of 8-10 repetitions.
- Raise the barbell on the bicep. 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions'.
- the rise of the bar on a biceps, sitting. 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- hyperextension on the bench. 4 sets (to failure).
- Treadmill – 15 minutes.
- Squats with barbell.
- Squats with barbell with narrow setting stop sign.
- Lift on your toes with a barbell (seated).
- Lifting the bar from behind the head.
- we Breed dumbbells on sides.
On average each exercise in 3-4 approach and 8 to 10 repetitions. Classes are held every other day. Note that on the day of rest you can practice yoga, swimming, stretching, massage. If you do not know how to gain muscle mass, training, mentioned in this article, be sure you will come in handy. Approaching the question of muscle mass, you should adhere to the following components:
- training system for set masses;
- training mode for weight gain.
This is the Foundation without which nothing can be built. Exercise systematically (3-4 days a week), every other day, give the opportunity to relax the muscles, follow the regime (no more than 1 hour of training).
How quickly can you gain weight in training
Using our training program to gain muscle mass, you can gain weight fast enough. Toward for example, if you eat right, focusing on meat, fish, cereals, nuts and vegetables, and engage in the proposed system, you can gain 3 kg of muscle mass per month. However, this is subject to a systematic visit to the gym.
We Recommend that you watch the video tutorials below to help ectomorph.