As you know, there is no limit to perfection. To gain an attractive appearance and slimness, women are ready to go to great lengths, from grueling diets and ending with surgery. However, not every representative of the weaker sex knows what should be the weight of her growth, and is guided by some General rules. This is fundamentally wrong, because there are different types of physique, which are characterized by certain features. In addition, the size of the weight is influenced not only by height and shape, but also by other factors.
The table of a parity of growth and weight gain for women
To pinpoint your own ideal weight, it is necessary to measure growth. The woman should just stand back to the wall, touching both buttocks, shoulder blades, back, heels and the calf muscles. Only in this case the results can be considered reliable. On top of the flat bar should be laid and make a mark in the place of its contact with the wall. Then the distance to this mark from the floor is measured:
- less than 150 cm – low height;
- from 151 to 156 cm – height is below average;
- from 157до 167 cm – average growth;
- from 168 to 175 sm – is high enough height for a woman;
- more than 176 sm – this growth is considered to be very high.
Special tables have been developed To understand the ideal ratio of height to weight in women. They come in several types, taking into account certain factors. For example, the ratio of height and weight in girls depends on body type. There are three of them:
- asthenic – women of this type are characterized by long and fairly thin bones, fragile arms and legs, high growth, small chest girth, shoulders and hips, and also relatively small weight;
- normosthenic – to this type are women with proportional body parts, their bones are of normal thickness, thighs and shoulders broad enough and narrow waist, the weight of the medium;
- hypersthenic – girls and women of this type is large hips, shoulders, big bust, gentle neck, are of a great weight.
To determine body type, the woman will have to measure the circumference of the wrist in the thinnest place (where the bone protrudes). The result is up to 16 cm set asteniki, from 16 to 18 cm – normosthenic, more than 18 cm – gipersteniki.