A Woman at any age about his appearance critically, it wants to tighten the face oval, to get rid of wrinkles, improve the skin condition. Sculptural face massage copes with this, which can be done independently at home. Already from the name it becomes clear that the masseur acts as a sculptor, millimeter by millimeter fingers creating a new face. In this process involves muscle tissue not only the face but also the chest cells.
Note! In cosmetology, sculptural massage is called non-surgical lifting, which is associated with the rejuvenating effect of the procedure. It includes several techniques: Asahi, classical, lymphatic drainage and other techniques.
the Essence of sculptural facial massage
As already noted, the effect of sculptural facial massage resembles the result after a plastic lift. Thanks to this procedure, you can quickly tighten the skin, strengthen muscle fibers, smooth wrinkles. The main feature of sculptural facial massage is a complex effect. That is, in addition to the skin, are worked out muscles.
Note! Sculptural facial massage as an anti-aging procedure is relatively recent. The technique was developed by Joel Siocco, a beautician from France. At first it was used as a method of treating the effects of stroke, and later the procedure began to recommend and healthy women who dream to change their appearance for the better.
In short, the technique of sculptural facial massage can be composed of five main stages:
- a little kneading of muscle tissue in accordance with the massage lines.
- impact point method;
- study décolleté;
- intensive massaging of adipose tissues and muscles;
- light stroking to restore tone.
Using these techniques in combination, you can achieve the desired effect.
Video tutorials: how to do sculptural massage at home
Due to the usual mechanical effects on the muscles of the face, you can achieve amazing results. The skin becomes elastic, wrinkles are partially smoothed, the oval of the face is corrected. In General, the appearance is changing for the better. However, you should carefully study the list of contraindications, so as not to harm your own health.
Learning sculptural facial massage will be easy if open video tutorials. Moreover, it is completely free.
Advantages and disadvantages
Sculptural facial massage is known to have certain advantages and disadvantages.
- improvement of skin condition – skin visibly tightened, facial contours become clearer, improved color due to the enrichment of tissues with oxygen and nutrients;
- narrowing of the pores;
- smoothing wrinkles and eliminating other age-related changes.
Disadvantages of sculptural facial massage are as follows:
- pain – because the sculptural massage is carried out intensive study of the facial muscles, so there may be pain, but as a rule, this feeling accompanies only the first three procedures in the future discomfort not felt;
- redness on the skin that remains after the massage – in this regard, it is recommended to carry out the procedure on the weekend when there is no need to go to work or other public places.
True, the last paragraph can hardly be called a disadvantage. The redness on the skin quickly passes and after several sessions is no longer manifested, because the skin gets used to the manual effects. Do not focus on this phenomenon and stop the procedure, otherwise it will not be possible to achieve the desired result.
Experts recommend using sculptural facial massage for women after 30 years, because at this age the skin begins to lose its natural elasticity, facial contours become blurred.
Note! According to experienced cosmetologists, it is not necessary to make a sculptural facial massage before 30 years, because you can provoke premature aging skins.
Indications for sculptural facial massage are as follows:
- appearance of age and pronounced facial wrinkles;
- "crow's feet" in the corners of the lips and eyes;
- double chin formation;
- swelling and creases on the face;
- enlarged pores;
- vague oval face;
- skin flabbiness;
- dim color persons.
Even in the absence of pronounced defects of the woman who turned thirty abroad, it is recommended to make a sculptural massage for preventions.
Certainly, Japanese sculptural facial massage is beneficial, but in some cases it can cause harm. Contraindications are as follows:
- age up to 30 years;
- period of pregnancy and lactation;
- capillaries close to the skin surface;
- infectious diseases;
- herpes on the face;
- high intracranial pressure;
- presence of open wounds on the face;
- skin diseases;
- thyroid disease;
- cancer tumors.
Before you decide on a sculptural facial massage, it is important to visit a beautician.
Technique of self-sculptural massage at home
To do sculptural facial massage at home, it is important to study the technique. To do this, you can see the video, which presents free lessons. To perform the massage does not need additional devices, all movements can be done with their own hands. Also, do not be amiss to consult with professionals who will be able to suggest important nuances for greater efficiency.
Note! To make a sculptural facial massage is necessary extremely carefully. If make mistakes, they can lead to negative consequences. For example, cause facial asymmetry.
- Clean the skin from make-up and dirt with a special cleanser. Rinse with cool water.
- If your hair is long, it is desirable to slaughter, they should not droop over the face, as they would interfere during the massage.
- Apply a small amount of cream or massage oil to your hands. Preferably use a cosmetic product based on wax. After that, you can proceed directly to the massage.
- Start procedure need with small strokes. They should be light, without pressure. Such strokes will help to warm up the skin and prepare it for more intense exercises. Performed kneading, pinching and stroking under pressure. The movement is made from the bottom up and back. It is recommended to start with the neck, then you can start massaging the rest parts of the face.
The treatment is completed with Polish. At the end of the remnants of butter or cream should be washed off.
The Whole process of sculptural massage is presented in the video.
Schema massage certain parts of the face:
- chin: use the back of your hand to massage the lower jaw and hold with the other hand dimple on the chin; another option of massage – chin tingling;
- nose: gently press your fingers on the points between the corners of the eyes and the bridge of the nose, slowly heading towards the wings of the nose; grab the nose with your fingers and make movements, as if engaged in its formation from clay;
- cheeks: with pinching movements RUB the skin on the cheeks to form the contours of the face; using the back of the palm massage the nasolabial folds, by choosing the clockwise direction;
- forehead: to move from the Central part of the forehead to the temporal area, making a pinch motion;
- eyes: massage around the eyes, moving from the corners of the eyes to the temples, movements should be careful but intense; Pat under the eyes.
Frequency of sculptural massage
The Number of sculptural massage procedures depends on the age of the woman. As the skin condition deteriorates with aging, the number of sessions also increases:
- 30-35 years – 1-2 courses per year (10 procedures);
- 35-50 years – 2-3 courses per year (15 procedures);
- 50-55 years – 3 courses per year (17 procedures);
- older than 55 years – 3-4 courses per year (20 procedures) with additional supporting sessions.
It is Important not only to adhere to these values, but also to maintain the result.
Photo before and after
It is Not necessary to visit salons to do sculptural face massage, because it is available at home. Moreover, it is quite possible to achieve independently the same result as after the work of a professional. Just enough to thoroughly learn the techniques. In YouTube uploaded many video showing the technique of sculptural face lifting massage.
What effect can be achieved from sculptural facial massage, clearly shown in the photo before and after the procedure.
the Cost of sculptural massage in the salon
Before you go to the beauty salon, you should read reviews about it. If for work will have pay, of course, the result must be obtained, which is guaranteed in the presence of experience and high qualification of the specialist. How much is the procedure of sculptural massage in the salon?
On average, for one session will have to pay about 5 100,000 rubles. For this price you can get quality services. Of course, you can pay much less, but in this case it is difficult to guarantee a positive result. Low cost often means lack of required experience in masters.