Sea salt is a valuable gift of nature that humanity discovered thousands of years ago. Methods of its production remained unchanged, but the range of application went far beyond cooking. Now salt is actively used to preserve the beauty and elasticity of the skin!
Sea salt use for skin
Salt water stimulates blood circulation in the skin. Accordingly, the cells receive more oxygen and nutrients, which contributes to rejuvenation.photo Source: shutterstock.com
In Addition, sea salt has a rich mineral composition:
- Chlorine destroys microorganisms causing pimples'.
- Sodium helps in the absorption of skin nutrients.
- Potassium maintains the water balance of the skin, preventing its desiccation.
- Copper, selenium and zinc protect skin cells from the negative effects of the environment.
- Silicon and magnesium have a tonic effect and help strengthen the tissue.
- Iron helps to improve tissue oxygen supply.
Who needs be appropriate washing salt waterphoto Source: shutterstock.com
To Apply the saline solution is recommended for the following indications:
- tired skin that has lost elasticity;
- clogged pores, prone to inflammation and acne;
- increased activity of sebaceous glands, oily skin;
- the presence of unwanted pigmentation - freckles, dark spots from healed acne, etc.
Saline solution is contraindicated for very dry and sensitive skin, as well as in the presence of any, even minor wounds on the face.
How to wash salt water
To prepare the salt solution in a glass of warm water dissolve 1 tsp of salt, if you have oily skin, and 1/2 tsp if you have normal or combination skin. Wash your face with this solution and soak the skin with a soft towel. After the procedure, apply the cream.THE ABC RECOMMENDS Gelatin mask for the face: an incredible way to rejuvenate for mere pennies
Wash your Face thus need on the morning and on the evening in for 3 weeks. Then you should take a break for a month. Washing with salt solution is a very affordable, but effective way to rejuvenate, refresh and tighten the skin in a short time!