Kidney is a natural filter of the human. And when this filter fails, the whole body suffers. The most dangerous kidney disease is renal failure. When the body develops this disease, the kidney function is completely disrupted. And if the output function does not work, then a cluster of toxic substances is formed. water-electrolyte balance is Also disturbed. There is a chronic and acute stage of the disease. They differ among themselves symptoms and intensity of the disease.
Chronic insufficiency does not develop immediately, but slowly and gradually. For many years the health of the kidneys is reduced. The reason for this may be other diseases of the kidneys, blood vessels, and diabetes.
If the disease is acute, it occurs suddenly. Perhaps the poisoning of the body to some toxic substance such as mercury, were inflammatory processes in the kidney or have been tested under a lot of stress, shock. You can learn the disease by a strong reduction in the amount of urine, as well as the failure of the water-electrolyte balance and the cardiovascular system.
To reduce risks and improve health when kidney disease, diet is necessary. Its basic principles are as follows:
- the most important requirement – decrease in the proportion of dietary protein to 70 grams and less, depending on the stage;
- the energy value of food increases due to the greater number of fats and carbohydrates;
- need to pay attention to the methods of cooking;
- the amount of salt and liquid should be controlled and regulated. Main indicator are the swelling and pressure.
Diet Requirements depend on the stage of the disease.
- If insufficiency only develops, the protein is reduced to 70 g per day. And the emphasis is on plants, not animals proteins. That is, instead of eggs or meat you need to eat nuts, beans, cereals. Salt is reduced to 6 g per day. The amount of liquid should be regulated. It must be more urine only 0.5 l.
- If symptomatology is strongly expressed, proteins are reduced to 30 g, but in this case preference is given to animals. The salt is cut to 2 g. the Amount of liquid is controlled in the same way. Preference is given to natural juices and medicinal mineral waters. The fractional food.
- If kidney disease has progressed to the stage where it is necessary to be on hemodialysis, the amount of protein is calculated from 1 g per 1 kg of body weight. Salt is completely excluded. Most groups of products are removed – vegetables, fruits, dairy, legumes, and the liquid is reduced to 700 ml. At this stage, the food is the most rigid and limited.
Table # 7
Diet # 7 – the main under renal failure. It specifies the list of allowed and prohibited products. Depending on the course of the disease diet may vary, so the table number 7 has its own varieties – 7a, 7b, etc. They may vary the number of certain components, as well as a set of products.
However, the essence of all varieties is the same – you need a fractional diet, drinking regime and the exclusion of harmful products. It is strictly forbidden:
- fat and fried;
- cool broths;
- chocolate, cocoa;
- strong tea, especially black;
- rye bread;
- dairy and dairy products;
- pickles, sharp;
- animal fats;
You can eat the following products:
- bread – fresh, wheat;
- chicken meat, Turkey, rabbit steamed or boiled;
- fish – low-fat varieties (hake, Pollock) steamed, boiled;
- vegetables – virtually all, limit potatoes, pumpkin;
- sauces – tomato, gravy without broths;
- fats – only vegetable;
- eggs – rarely. Allowed 1 egg per day, but not daily;
- fruits – any, emphasis do on watermelon and melon;
- sweets – honey, jam, jelly, sweets without chocolate (caramels);
- drinks – herbal decoctions, rose hips, weak green tea, unconcentrated juices from fruits and vegetables.
So, at first glance, hard diet will help to control the disease, not to allow it to grow. You only need to choose the right menu, depending on the degree of disease and the doctor's recommendations.