To look great and feel the same way, it is not necessary to experiment with newfangled diets. Suffice it to recall the ancestors of the stone age and their diet.
Paleodieta is a food system based on the diet of stone age people. It excludes cow's milk, bread, sugar and other products that have been industrially processed. We have compiled a list of 5 brilliant snacks especially for those who sit on the paleodiet!
Brilliant snacks: 5 simple recipes
If you try to keep up with the gastronomic fashion, be sure to try unusual snacks that meet all the rules of the paleodieta.photo Source: pexels.com
1. Yam (sweet potatoes) with cinnamon and paprika. sweet Potato peel and chop sticks. Pour oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cinnamon, and paprika, stirring by hand. Put the potato sticks in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for about 20 minutes, turning in the middle of cooking.
2. Lemon energy balls. In a blender mix 50 gr almonds, 60 gr cashew, 3 dates, zest of one lemon and 1 teaspoon of matcha tea, coconut oil and lemon juice. From the resulting mass, roll small balls and roll in crushed pistachios.THE ABC RECOMMENDS 5 "bad" foods that we should not give up
3. Stuffed eggs with avocado. Cut the 6 eggs in half, remove the yolks and put them in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of avocado and a teaspoon of lemon juice to the yolks. Pepper, salt and mash until smooth. The resulting mixture was transferred to the halves of proteins.
4. Berry smoothie bowl. Put blueberries and blueberries, banana and almond milk in a blender. Bring ingredients together until smooth. For dressing and decorating the smoothie bowl, you can use raspberries, cashews and banana slices.
Note! ☀ There's more 10 fruit smoothie options, which are perfect for a dietary snack. ?
5. Energy balls from mango. In blender mix half a Cup of dates, a quarter of mango, half a Cup of flax seeds, 4 tablespoons of cashew, cinnamon and a teaspoon of lemon zest. Put the mixture on a Board and roll the balls the size of a walnut.THE ABC RECOMMENDS Interesting diet snack options that are easy to prepare
These snacks are a great way to pamper your taste buds with health and figure benefits!