Now in the world there is a cult of slenderness, but excessive thinness and lack of muscle relief can become a serious problem. For muscle growth and weight gain is recommended to perform strength exercises and use high-protein cocktails.
Many people prefer to prepare such drinks on their own. There are several reasons for this: saving money, the absence of chemical impurities and the ability to change flavors. So, before you 7 natural recipes of high-protein cocktails.
7 high protein shakes
These cocktails are easy to prepare and have a high nutritional value. Ideally, they should be used an hour before strength training and for half an hour after it. This mode will provide you with the necessary amount of energy and help you recover faster after classes'.
photo Source: flickr.com
Natural protein shake Recipes:
1. Strawberry milkshake. Place 100 g of cottage cheese, 200 ml of milk, 100 g of strawberry and sweetener to taste in the blender bowl. Grind the components until smooth.
2. Cocktail of milk and chicken eggs (can be replaced by quail). Mix 2 eggs, 100 g cheese, 25 g of honey, 250 ml of milk and the floor a tablespoon of sour cream. Beat the ingredients with a blender.
3. Peanut-banana smoothie. Half banana, 150 g cottage cheese, 300 ml kefir and a teaspoon of honey mix until smooth. Nuts (walnuts, peanuts) chop and mix with other ingredients.
4. Cocktail of yogurt with cinnamon. Place 200 g of cottage cheese, 250 ml of yogurt, a teaspoon of cinnamon and sweetener to taste in a blender bowl. Beat the ingredients well.THE ABC RECOMMENDS Should I drink protein shakes?
5. Chocolate banana smoothie. In a blender throw a banana, 50 g cottage cheese, 200 ml milk and 30 g melted chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
6. Cocktail with spinach and cottage cheese. Throw in a blender 100 g of cottage cheese, 250 ml of milk, spinach to taste and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth. Then add to the resulting drink 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts and mix well.
7. Cocktail of peaches and milk. Take 250 ml of milk, two peaches, a handful of oat flakes and honey to taste. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
Note! There are people who are naturally thin, long limbs, a small percentage of subcutaneous fat and weak muscle relief. It is difficult for them to gain weight because of too fast metabolism. If this is your case, then follow weight gain rules for ectomorphs.
Everyone who wants to gain weight by increasing muscle mass, it is very important not only to exercise regularly, but also to adhere to a diet that would satisfy the body's need for protein. Protein shake perfectly cope with this task!