Previously, the protein-carbohydrate diet was used for fast fat burning in athletes who gained muscle mass. Yes, carbohydrate diet, reviews of which are so common on nutrition sites, is another invention of the world of competitive bodybuilding.
It is better tolerated than the classic "drying", and works well not only on athletes but also on "ordinary people". The common abbreviation BUTCH means protein-carbohydrate alternation.
WHY OF PROTEIN-CARBOHYDRATE DIET IS EFFECTIVE?
The Principle of diet is the alternation of protein and carbohydrate days . Simply put, one day you consume primarily protein foods, and the other – add more carbohydrates. If protein and carbohydrate food is of high quality, the menu is low-calorie, and physical activity is present, protein and carbohydrate nutrition will lead to accelerated burning fat.
To make it work, you need to make a balanced menu for the week . A properly formulated protein-carbohydrate diet for athletes will allow you to lose weight, but not health or energy. That is why reviews about carbohydrate-protein diet is almost always positive, and often people feel even a certain surge of strength. Naturally, it stimulates to move further and to achieve new results'.
As you know, the highlight of the YEAR is the alternation of days with mostly protein if carbohydrate food. The menu of carbohydrate-protein diet can be very diverse. Typically, 2-5 days lasts protein period (on well-being), then one carbohydrate day and one mixed. Then repeat the cycle again. Knowing your body better, you can safely make a menu for a month to fully control the result.
In the "protein" period must have approximately 0, 5-1 g of carbohydrates per 1 kg of body weight. To estimate suitable points table of the Kremlin diet. The amount of carbohydrates is selected individually on the principle of "I'm not very bad without them, but the weight is already gone."
Caloric Content depends on daily consumption. Training not recommended "lower" level below 1600 kcal, everyone else below 1200 kcal. Protein period of the YEAR lasts from 2 to 5 days, on well-being. On a carbohydrate day, the amount of carbohydrates on the menu increases dramatically. Someone eats 3-5 g per 1 kg of weight, someone – just "feel". But proteins are slightly cut to "universal" 0, 5-1 g per 1 kg of body weight. On a mixed day, carbohydrates begin to "trim" to 2 g on average, and the amount of protein is increased to 2-2. 5 g per kilogram of weight. In fact, there is no single recipe for BUTCH for everyone, the flexibility of this diet is one of its advantages.
MENU WITH RECIPES FOR PROTEIN CARBOHYDRATE DIET
Butch diet protein day menu:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, 100 g tomatoes.
- Snack: 100-200 g peeled shrimp.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with vegetable broth without potatoes and peas, as well as a portion of meat or fish.
- Snack: 200 g cottage cheese a small fat content with spoon low-fat yogurt without sugar, can be with cinnamon.
- Dinner: a standard serving of stew vegetables with a piece of chicken breast or fish.
2 th option
- Breakfast: 1 tablespoon bran mix with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese, add any herbs and 2 eggs, beat, fry in a greased pan "pancake". You can eat with tea, coffee without sugar, permitted sweetener "no calorie".
- Snack: 20-30 g cheese
- Lunch: a serving of meat or fish with meat broth, plus 1 cracker type bread dietary.
- Snack: protein shake or cottage cheese with yogurt.
- Dinner: portion of meat-fish-poultry with low fat, green vegetables.
Menu days carbohydrate diets are prepared according to the scheme
- Breakfast: porridge with any fruit, and a little butter.
- Snack: banana with cottage cheese or yogurt.
- Lunch: a dish of meat and whole grain, such as diet pilaf, can be supplemented with a salad.
- Snack: fruits or berries, you can even a small portion of dried fruits, dark chocolate, or marshmallows, marmalade, pastes.
- Dinner: pasta with vegetables or beans with vegetables.
Menu for mixed day can be such
- Breakfast: oatmeal with yogurt.
- Snack: cottage cheese and berries.
- Lunch: vegetable soup on vegetable broth, slice of bread, can be add potatoes.
- Snack: a protein shake or a portion of yogurt with a high protein content.
- Dinner: a portion of meat or fish, 1 tablespoon of brown rice, plus produce.
REVIEWS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Reviews indicate the effectiveness of the diet and its good tolerability. However, remember that BUTCH is contraindicated in persons with kidney disease. On days when there are no carbohydrates or very little, the load on the kidneys increases even more, so it is necessary to take into account. Fortunately, the recipes are designed to reduce the overall load on the body, but it is quite difficult to comply with the BUTCH, not having healthy eating habits.
Try to avoid as much as possible "ready in advance" and canned food, make sure your own health before starting a diet.
The table of values of products will help you to select those that are really worth eating.
If you need to lose weight urgently for a short period of time, turbo diet without carbohydrates, reviews of which are posted on a variety of popular web resources, can be a good choice. But remember that the classic protein-carbohydrate is more preferable, because the result of its use is not short-term, but permanent.
Also on topic:
Other popular among slimming diet protein-carbohydrate alternation with reviews in the Alphabet of Diets:
- diet 6 petals – alternation of protein and carbohydrate one-day monodiet;
- diet a separate food of 90 days – protein day, starchy, carbohydrate, fruit;
- vitamin protein diet
- atomic diet – alternate protein and vegetable days;
- the cruise stage of Dukan diet – alternation of protein and protein-vegetable days.
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanova – especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.