List of foods allowed on days for diet "6 petals".
- Read More about the method of weight loss Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson and the psychological basis of the diet in the article:
- The List of products allowed by day for the diet "6 petals" is made for the site of the Alphabet Diets I. Ya. Chernyak-Bogorodskaya with the use of materials of the clinic of medical nutrition of the Institute of nutrition of RAMS.
For the first protein petal, the following products are suitable:
- Fish of dietary varieties from 0.2 to 3.9% fat: lemonema, IDE, Pollock, navaga, haddock, whiting, pike, cod, tuna, pike, IDE, pike, flounder, river perch, pike, veal, trout, ice, hake.
- Fish with high protein and fat content from 4-8% : sea bass, mackerel, pink salmon, catfish, carp.
- fatty Fish containing more than 8% fat: mackerel, herring, halibut, salmon, sturgeon, lamprey, eel.
- it is Better to combine fish of dietary varieties and more fatty fish in one day.
Recommended to read: how Many calories in boiled beet?
Beneficial effects of oceanic fish on metabolism, atherosclerosis, hypertension diseases, coronary heart disease, nutritionists associated with the content of iodine salts, methionine and unsaturated fatty acids.
Feature fat fish-high content of high content of acids, in particular linoleic, linolenovoi, arachidonic. Rich in vitamins A and D.
From mineral substances in fish contain phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium.
In small quantities in the tissues of fish, especially marine. Also presented : iron, copper, zinc, iodine, bromine, fluorine.
In marine fish concentration of mineral substances more, than in freshwater. In particular, more iodine and fluorine.
- Sometimes you can add seafood: mussels, octopus, shrimp, squid. The last in the list, have the increased content of fats. Therefore, it is recommended not earlier than after the second circle of petals. The mineral composition of seafood is represented by potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, vitamins B.
- you can also use seaweed.
High iodine content is characterized by sea cabbage, which serves as the basis for its inclusion in the diet for hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, thyroid disorders.
Sea cabbage is also used as a laxative for some types of functional constipation. Low caloric content allows its use in treatment obesities.
But there are contraindications. Seaweed is contraindicated in exacerbation of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis with high acidity, intestinal diseases, accompanied by disorders.
For the second carbohydrate petal, the following products are suitable:
- Leafy Salads, carrots, cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, cabbage, Peking, Savoy, Brussels, kohlrabi and others types of cabbage, beet, squash, eggplant, pumpkin, potatoes, radish, radish, turnip, arugula, asparagus, dill, fennel, physalis ,green onion, onion, parsley root, cilantro, spinach, dill, sorrel, garlic.
- season Vegetables with lemon juice, natural spices.
Describe some vegetables and answer on often asked questions.
- Potatoes. Because of the high content of potassium salts, it can be used in diseases of the cardiovascular system and kidneys, accompanied by edema. But, because the caloric content of potatoes is large enough, those who are prone to fullness, potato consumption should be limited.
- Cucumbers in small quantities contain vitamins C ,B1,B2, and potassium salts predominate from mineral salts. Fiber contained in cucumbers has a beneficial effect on intestinal motility. Useful for chronic constipation, diseases of the cardiovascular system, liver, kidney, obesity, some diseases of the joints, associated with the metabolism.
- Carrot. It contains carotene from which vitamin a is formed in the human body. it Also contains vitamins C and group B. it contains potassium salts In large quantities, so it is recommended for diseases of the cardiovascular system, diseases of the stomach and intestines, kidneys and constipation. During the exacerbation of diseases such as gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, carrots should be consumed only in boiled and crushed view.
Carrot juice and salads are not advisable to store for a long time, as under the influence of oxygen, carotene is quickly destroyed.
- white Cabbage. With a tendency to flatulence, you should not eat in large quantities , it increases bloating. Just be careful to use it prone to the formation of thyroid nodes.
- green Salad is useful in diseases of the cardiovascular system, diabetes, obesity, chronic diseases of the liver and gallbladder. There are contraindications. It should not be abused because of the content of oxalic acid, with urolithiasis, accompanied by the formation of oxalate stones in the urinary tract.
- Celery is useful for kidney diseases, nephritis, urolithiasis, inflammation of the prostate gland, gout, diseases of the cardiovascular system. There are contraindications. It is necessary to limit or completely abandon celery, when the following diseases: acute peptic ulcer, pancreatitis.
- Dill is useful in diseases of the liver and gallbladder, kidneys, gastritis with low acidity, obesity, with increased gas formation in the intestine.
- Spinach is recommended for patients with hypertension, diabetes and obesity. Due to the high content of oxalic acid is not recommended for some diseases of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys, gout.
- Sorrel should be excluded from the diet in urolithiasis due to the formation of oxalates in the urinary tract.
For the third protein petal, the following products are suitable:
- Chicken fillet, chicken breast, Turkey breast, veal pulp or spatula, beef tenderloin.
To the fourth hard-carbohydrate petal will fit the following products:
- Buckwheat kernel, couscous, oatmeal, oatmeal bran, pearl barley, millet, wild rice, wheat-rye bread.
- Frequently asked question about corn. Decide whether to eat or not. In corn grits proteins 8.3%, fats 1.2%,carbohydrates 71.6% kcal 337 per 100 gr. In the maize 3.8% fat per 100 gr and 351 kcal.
For the fifth protein petal, the following products are suitable:
- Cheese 5% fat, natural yoghurt, milk, eggs, cheese lean.
- low-Fat tofu cheese - soy cheese (fat content 1,5-4 %), "Lithuanian cottage cheese".
- In the US and Europe (and not only English), cottage cheese is called cottage cheese (English. rustic or cottage cheese.
- low-Fat cheese – Gaudette (fat content 7 %).
- low-fat cheese – goat's milk (fat content of 5-10 %).
- low-Fat cheese – Viola Polar, Grunlander, Fitness (fat content 5-10%).
- low-Fat ricotta cheese (13% fat).
- low-Fat cheese – light cheese, feta (the fat content of 5-15 %).
- low-fat cheese – Arla, Oltermanni (fat 16-17 %.
For the sixth carbohydrate petal, the following products are suitable:
- apples, pears, plum, kiwi, pineapple.
Orange, watermelon, cherry, pomegranate, grapefruit, lime.
Pomela, feijoa, lemon, prunes, dried apricots.
- From berries you can add cranberries, cranberries, rose hips, black and red currants, strawberries , raspberries , blueberries, strawberries, cherries. You can include seasonal berries in your diet, but not more than 200-300g. per day.
During the diet forbidden canned food, smoked food, pickles, marinades and jam in any form, alcohol, sugar, and butter. Limited salt in use.
All products not included in this list should be consumed only outside the diet period.
Recommendations on the number of products per day from losing weight:
- 1 petal: fish 300-500 gr. finished product;
- 2 petal: vegetables – 1-1.5 kg;
- 3 petal: meat fillet – 500 gr.;
- 4 petal: porridge – 200 gr. dry;
- 5 petal: cottage cheese – 500 gr.;
- 6 petal: fruits -1-1.5 kg.
Options menu for each day of the diet six petals:
8:00 – boiled fish, with a small amount of salt and spices
11:00 – fish baked in its own juice, with the addition of greens and a small amount of salt
14:00 – thick fish soup, without the use of vegetables and other components
17:00 – fish cooked on a couple, with the addition of natural spices
20:00 – boiled fish with a minimum amount of salt
Between meals: fish broth, unsweetened tea
8:00 – raw vegetable salad
11:00 – mashed potatoes without oil with the addition of liquid in which boiled potatoes
14:00 –soup of fresh vegetables on vegetable broth
17:00 – whole vegetables, steamed
20:00 –stewed vegetables (vegetable mix) with seasonings and salt.
Between meals: fresh vegetable juices, unsweetened tea
8:00 – boiled chicken breast
11:00 – baked chicken fillet in foil with natural spices
14:00 – chicken soup with herbs and spices
17:00 – grilled chicken (without skin)
20:00 – boiled chicken fillet
Between meals: low-fat chicken broth, tea
8:00 – porridge of sprouted wheat, cooked on water
11:00 – buckwheat porridge with salt and spices, cooked on water
14:00 – not steamed boiled rice
17:00 – oatmeal porridge on the water
20:00 – buckwheat porridge with greens
Between meals: allowed in small quantities natural kvass, herbal tea
8:00 – cottage cheese low-fat with 1-2 tablespoons of natural yogurt without additives
11:00 – low-fat cottage cheese with the addition of a small amount of milk
14:00 – low-fat cottage cheese without everything
17:00 – cottage cheese with milk
20:00 – low-fat cottage cheese without everything
Between meals: allowed throughout the day to drink 1 glass of milk, tea in any quantities
Fruit of the day:
8:00 – cherries 200 gr or strawberries, coffee
11:00 – one pear
14:00 – 3 things plums, orange
17:00 – pineapple, kiwi
20:00 – two green apples.
Between meals: fresh fruit juices (dilute with half water), herbal teas.