All women dream to have perfect shape, but not every representative of the fairer sex are willing to expose your body exhausting diets and excessive exercise. Fortunately, modern technologies are so developed that allow people to get rid of extra pounds and cellulite without significant effort. One of the methods of struggle for a beautiful appearance is LPG-massage, with the pros, cons and contraindications of which can be found in our article.
Recommended to read: sauna Suit for weight loss
What is LPG massage?
LPG massage is a procedure that makes it possible to get rid of fat, cellulite and other cosmetic problems. It uses innovative technologies and a special device. Equipment designed for LPG-massage, smoothing the skin, created by Louis Paul Gite, an engineer from France. Apparatus initially had the form of manipula, which consisted of rollers for massage, moving in different directions. Modern equipment for LPG-massage is represented by a computerized system that can automatically allocate problem areas and affect them more intensively. However, the principle of operation remained unchanged.
The Essence of the procedure is the mechanical action of hardware rollers on muscle tissue and the epidermis to create a vacuum. Thanks to this the method manages to effectively eliminate the shortcomings of problem areas on the body, making the skin elastic. LPG massage is aggressive when there is a destruction of cellulite and fat deposits, and soft, which has a relaxing effect on the skin.
- with cellulite, fat deposits under the skin;
- to correct body contours;
- for edema, pain in the joints and muscles, injuries;
- when sagging skin, wrinkles;
- burns on the skin, stitches that remain after surgery on the body.
Thus, LPG massage is a solution to many problems with appearance that often accompany modern women. But it can only be used by patients who do not have contraindications to it.
Advantages and disadvantages of LPG-massage
There are many advantages of LPG massage, due to which it enjoys high popularity. The main advantage of the procedure – the impact on the deeper subcutaneous tissue, which can not be achieved by using most other types of massages.
The Advantages of LPG-massage procedure are as follows:
- effectiveness – as the results of the studies show, after a course of massage the skin can be tightened by about 30%, so that this procedure is successfully used to combat cellulite and wrinkles;
- versatility of the procedure – the device for LPG-massage can be operated on any part of the body;
- comfortable during the procedure - LPG-massage is relaxing and has a calming effect on patients, nor painful;
- physiology – in addition to cosmetic, LPG massage provides a therapeutic effect, allows you to get rid of diseases such as varicose veins, radiculitis;
- LPG-massage is not sets age limits for patients;
- no bruises – after a session of LPG-massage on the skin of patients there are no traces;
- LPG massage helps to remove toxins from the body, improves blood circulation;
- on the device for LPG-massage, you can set a special program individually for each patient;
- the effect of LPG massage is visible after the first session, which is manifested in a good health and mood, as well as improving the condition of the skin.
Despite the obvious advantages, LPG massage still has several disadvantages:
- many contraindications;
- to secure the result will have to adhere to proper nutrition and exercise after a course of massage, otherwise cellulite, fat deposits and other problems may return again;
- price the procedure is quite high, which does not allow people with difficult financial situation to use it;
- the patient requires a special suit, which will have to buy separately.
In which areas of the body is the roller-vacuum massage used?
As already noted above, LPG massage is allowed to do on any part of the body. It can be used to lose weight, get rid of cellulite on the hips, eliminate shallow wrinkles on the face, as well as for the treatment of certain diseases. In addition, during the massage session it is possible to eliminate the fat folds localized on the shoulders, abdomen and other parts of the body. It removes scars on the skin, stretch marks, relieves swelling, corrects the figure.
Often LPG-massage is used by athletes who aim to strengthen the muscles before serious loads.
However, most often this procedure is in demand among women who are interested in getting rid of wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté. Hardware method of rejuvenation allows just a couple of sessions to eliminate bags under the eyes, make the skin tightened, give it a healthy look, narrow times.
Before you decide on a roller-vacuum massage, you should familiarize yourself with its contraindications, so as not to harm yourself. It is advisable to consult a doctor in advance, as well as to undergo additional examinations.
Contraindications for the procedure include the following:
- diseases of the skin infectious nature;
- fatty and vascular tumors that are observed in the area of exposure under the skin;
- inflammatory processes occurring in the lymph nodes;
- tendency to form blood clots;
- endocrine disorders;
- diseases of internal organs in the chronic stage;
- malignant education;
- high body temperature;
- open wounds on the skin;
- the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
As you can see, LPG massage procedure is safe only for healthy people. If there are contraindications, the session is strictly prohibited, because it can lead to negative consequences.
Note! In addition, LPG massage has side effects, which are manifested by itching, swelling, redness on the skin. Such symptoms usually pass quickly and leave no consequences.
How Much does LPG massage cost?
As noted above, the cost of LPG-massage is quite high, so not everyone can afford. The price depends on the level of the clinic in which the procedure is planned, the number of sessions in the course, the equipment used. So answer accurately, how much is LPG-massage, it is impossible. In addition, some clinics hold promotions, which manage to get a good discount for several sessions or the entire course, depending on the specific proposals.
If we consider the average cost, the price of one procedure is 800-3 000 rubles. This means that the course of 10 sessions costs 8 000-30 000 rubles. Separately, you will have to buy a special suit, without which LPG massage is impossible (on the naked body is not carried out). Its price approximately 900 rubles.
Video: LPG-massage procedure
Thus, LPG massage is a real breakthrough in the development of cosmetology, which helps to get rid of cellulite, fat deposits and other problems. It has a large number of advantages and allows you to change the appearance for the better. However, before the procedure should be familiar with the contraindications to benefit, not harm.
To better imagine how the procedure is LPG-massage, it is recommended to watch the video.