Liepaja diet of L. Hazan largely opposes what you have been taught. Lev Khazan allows his patients to eat the usual fatty meat salads and sandwiches, but dramatically reduces the portions. As a result, you lose weight because of a significant limitation nutrition calories, but do not notice.
- Fatty foods saturate somewhat better than low-fat, and, as a result, 100 g of Olivier salad will give you more peace and satiety than 300 grams green vegetable salad with chicken breast.
Vitamin deficiency in this diet is supposed to be covered by fresh fruit and vegetable juices, but eat fruit separately you don't have to. At the time of weight loss is also excluded alcohol, sweets, including in the form of additives in tea or coffee. By and large, the Liepaja diet is an instruction on how to eat familiar foods and reduce weight. And yet – a "pill of greed", because you have to there are only three times a day, in small portions.
Diet Dr. Hazan: for and against
There are No diets that would be one hundred percent suitable for all people. And even food plans from certified doctors are no exception.
So, do not stick to the Liepaja diet if you have high blood pressure and heart disease, and elevated blood cholesterol. The reason is that a large amount of animal fats in the diet this diets.
Will Not do it and those who have diabetes mellitus type the second type – carbohydrates like potatoes and fruit juices are not ideal food for such people, and lead to serious violations.
Do Not stick to the Liepaja diet if you are seriously engaged strength training. This sport changes the metabolism forever, and to keep it at a consistently high level, you will need more protein, less – fat, and qualitatively a different composition carbohydrates. In addition, it is more profitable for athletes to eat 5 times a day in small portions, and three meals a day will leave their muscles on a hungry ration.
By and large, Liepaja diet is for people who do not have special health problems, but want to lose weight. A significant advantage of the diet is that you can eat out both in the process of weight loss and after it. And out of the diet will soft – will add to the dinner a bowl of soup, and eat your meals in the same spirit of life.
Liepaja diet: weight loss menu
Dr. Hazan's Liepaja diet is designed for three months of continuous compliance. If during this period you could not get rid of all the planned weight, you need to rest 1-3 months, and again return to the diet.
In the Liepaja diet it is important to observe the intervals between meals – at least five hours. Snacks and "tea" with candy or even sugar substitutes are prohibited. If you're thirsty – drink a glass of water.
Menu for the first month of Dr. Hazan's diet:
Monday and Thursday
• Breakfast: sandwich with a small slice of cheese and a thin layer of butter (not margarine and not spread!) on a 30-gram piece of any bread, tea or coffee natural without sugar and milk.
• Lunch: 5-6 tablespoons of vegetables, including potatoes, 135 grams of meat, a glass of juice.
• Dinner: 5-6 tablespoons of vinaigrette with sprats, 30 g of bread, a glass of milk or kefir.
• Breakfast: 1 Apple, 4 walnut kernels, 100 g cottage cheese
• Lunch: like Breakfast
• Supper: half a liter of kefir and 1-2 teaspoons of any honey.
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday:
• Breakfast: sandwich with meat or carbonate, coffee or tea, bread can be spread with butter.
• Lunch: 5-6 tablespoons of vegetables, including potatoes and carrots, 135 g of any fish, you can even fried, a glass of any fruit juice of your choice.
• Dinner: meat salad type Olivier, 5-6 tablespoons without slides, a glass of yogurt or milk, slice of bread.
• Breakfast: tea or coffee, 2 boiled eggs.
• Lunch: 5-6 tablespoons of vegetables, 135 grams of meat, a glass of juice.
• Dinner: vinaigrette with sprats, a glass of milk or kefir, a slice of bread
In the second month of the diet you will have to replace Friday night dinner one processed chocolate cheese and 4-5 dry biscuits.
And on the third month diets Lev Khazan adds an additional fasting day – on Monday instead of the usual diet you will have to drink 7 glasses of kefir and eat 1 kg of any unsweetened fruit.
Elena Selivanova – especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.