Kremlin diet known to more than a dozen years. Starting its March from the United States, and called the "astronaut diet", it has come a long way to the USSR and taking a new name – "Kremlin diet". Nothing about this diet has long been known. Everyone knew that it was there, but the composition remained a secret. At some point things changed and the composition of the Kremlin diet, finally, went to the people. The peak of the diet came in 2005, when every girl who wants to lose weight first tried it. What is it so popular? What are its features? Is it useful? Let's find out.
Many diets have calorie counting lists. Losing weight girls sit over these lists, calculating calories and being afraid to eat something superfluous. This only increases their stress, and the diet comes to naught. In the Kremlin diet calculation was changed to points. Products or even whole dishes were exposed to certain points. The daily admission limit is between 20 and 60 points, depending on the standing purposes'. If you need to lose weight quickly and at least 5-7 pounds, it is 20 points. If only slightly adjust the figure, then 40 points. For everyday life and maintaining your weight in the already established boundaries – 60 points.
Immediately it is worth noting, that all these have shown quite subjective. If 20 points imply restrictions for the body, then within the framework of 40 and even more than 60 points, you can prepare almost any culinary works.
There is no difference, evenly whether you share these scores throughout the day or not. The main condition is not to go beyond these limits.
- Reviews and results of the Kremlin diet
- Full description of the Kremlin diet
- table oktas Kremlin hospital
Recipes of dishes on the Kremlin diet with the calculation of points.
Next will be presented some of the classic dishes of the Kremlin diet. Remember that all these recipes are just an example and, armed with a table of points, you will be able to make your daily diet.
Cheese salad with fish.
For making this easy salad for the Kremlin diet we need:
- Eggs. 4 pieces
- Cheese. 200 grams
- Any canned fish. 1 Bank
- Butter. Quarter packs
- Boil the eggs and separate the protein from the yolk
- Cut the egg whites and yolks into small pieces and leave in different saucers without mixing
- Cheese RUB on a coarse grater
- grate the Oil. If it is too soft, then cut with a fork into small parts.
- MNU the Fish with a fork directly in the Bank
- In a salad bowl put layers: protein, mayonnaise, butter, yolk, mayonnaise, cheese, mayonnaise, fish.
Salad ready. The resulting volume is designed for 4 servings and contains only 6.4 points.
Fruit and vegetable Salad with meat.
To make this unusual salad on the Kremlin diet, we will need:
- Ham. 250 grams
- green Beans. 100 grams
- Carrot. 100 grams
- Melon. 100-150 grams
- Apple. 1 piece
- Grapes. 1 small bunch
- Lemon juice
The cooking Process is as follows:
- Carrots and beans boil and chop.
- clean the Melon and Apple and cut into small cubes
- Ham, too, cut into small cubes
- Apple, mix with lemon juice and allow to soak for 2-3 minutes
- Carrots, beans, melon and ham mix with mayonnaise and add the Apple
- At the bottom of the salad bowl put lettuce, and over it laid the basic ingredients of
- Salt to taste
Salad contains 8.5 points and is designed for 3-4 servings.
To prepare this soup on the Kremlin diet, we need the following ingredients:
- Mushrooms. 400 grams
- Cream. 100 grams
- Butter. 2 tablespoons
- olive Oil. 1 tablespoon
- Garlic. 1 tooth
- Lemon juice. 1 tablespoon
- Broth. 0.5 liters
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash mushrooms, dry and cut into small slices
- In a bowl, mix both types of oil, garlic and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
- On a baking sheet in several layers lay out mushrooms and fill it with the mix prepared earlier.
- Bake mushrooms until they are ready
- Baked mushrooms cool slightly and put in a food processor, adding broth.
- Bring the mixture to a uniform state.
- Pour the resulting puree into a saucepan and pour the cream
- heat a Little and pour on plates
Data volume makes 4 servings and contains just 24 points over the entire volume.
For its preparation we need:
- Chicken. 1 kilogram
- Onion napiform. 1 piece
- celery Stalks. 2 pieces
- Carrot. 2 pieces
- Noodles. 100 grams
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Onions, carrots and celery cut into small pieces
- Chicken cut into 4 pieces
- All of this put in pan, fill with water, to cover goose. Bring the pan to a boil and then cook for another 30 minutes to chicken boiled
- Drain the resulting broth into another pan
- disassemble the Chicken and cut into small pieces. Vegetables we no longer need
- In broth, place chicken, paw and spices to taste.
- Boil for 5 minutes
I Repeat once again that these are only a few options of dishes on the Kremlin diet. You can choose the right products for yourself and make your own menu, based on the desired amount points'. Lose weight on health with the Kremlin diet.