Jelly for weight loss has been used since ancient times. About the medicinal properties of oats and flax can be said for a long time: the first has a cleansing, toning, antioxidant and other positive properties, the substances included in the flax seed, strengthen the immune system, treat many diseases and, like oats, help cleanse the body and reduce excess weight. Their both seeds are prepared delicious healthy drinks (linseed and oatmeal) to help in the fight with excess kilograms. Below you will find recipes for their preparation, and also offer you to read reviews of people who have lost weight through the use of jelly.
Use of oatmeal
Oatmeal jelly is certainly a very tasty drink, which has also useful healing properties. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. List the main properties of jelly:
- the Presence of vitamins A, B, E and F. the First is responsible for human growth, as well as the quality of hair and skin. B and E actively stimulate blood circulation and prevent various tumors as well as cataracts. F performs an anti-allergic function.
- the Drink is successfully used in renal diseases, gastritis, diseases of the pancreas and liver.
- Boosts immunity.
- has a Beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Ah, and, of course same, oatmeal kissel use the, to get rid of obesity and an extra $ kilograms. The drink is easily absorbed by the body, causing a feeling of saturation.
Simple recipe oatmeal kissel
We Offer you a simple recipe how to make oatmeal jelly.
- Peeled oats – 1 Cup
- Skim milk – 1 Cup
- Purified non-boiled water – 2 glass
- Peeled oats first grind in a coffee grinder, but do not sift.
- Add a glass of milk and a couple of glasses of water. Stir thoroughly, put on the stove, bring to a boiling state, and then cover with a lid and wait for 20-25 minutes. The jelly is ready.
This drink can be taken several times a day, replacing them with morning or evening meals.
Oatmeal kissel Izotova
Russian virologist V. K. Izotov is the author of the "miracle kissel", thanks to which he was able to recover from a number of serious diseases.
As the doctor says, oatmeal jelly has an antimicrobial effect and quickly cleanses the body of toxins and slags, as well as helps to lose excess weight.
- Oat flakes – 500 g
- oat Seeds
- Yogurt or kefir – 100 ml
- Warm clean non-boiled water – 2 l
- Honey, dried fruits
The cooking Process is divided into 2 main stages: preparation of white liquid – base and preparation of the jelly. Consider more:
- Add to a 3-liter jar of cereal, as well as ground oats in a coffee grinder. Thanks to him, the nutrients in the finished jelly will be much more.
- Pour kefir or curdled milk into a jar and add 2 liters of water. Stir with a spoon and cover. Put the jar with the mixture for a couple of days in a warm place, covered with a towel.
- After two days, strain through cheesecloth, the mixture and the oats rinse with water-the liquid that will drain from them, you need to collect in a separate Cup while pouring. Both the first and the second straining will give you white liquids. Leave them to settle for about 17-18 hours.
- Liquids will split into a couple of layers: oatmeal kvass (top) and thick white jelly base. Brew collect by means of a tube, and the Foundation put in a separate tank.
- Next, it's time to cook the jelly. 3 tablespoons of the base pour a glass of water and boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. The jelly will thicken.
- When the dish starts to cool down, add some dried fruit and honey.
Oatmeal kissel from flakes
We Offer another option of cooking old Russian drink's.
- Oatmeal (flakes) – 3 cups
- White bread – a small slice of
- Warm water – 2.5 cups
- Salt – to taste
- In a small saucepan, pour the oat flakes, and then pour a little warm water.
- Add a whole piece of bread, cover the pan with a thick cloth or towel, and then put in a warm secluded a place for a couple of days.
- Strain the liquid through a gauze or sieve and mix it with another couple of glasses of water.
- Add a small pinch of salt, stir with a wooden spoon and heat the liquid to a boil. Then remove from the stove and pour into cups. The jelly is ready.
Recipe kissel from flax
Flaxseed jelly is most often prepared from Flaxseed cake, ground flax seeds or Flaxseed flour. The latter option is convenient in that much facilitates the cooking process, and flour can be found in almost any store or supermarket. Starch for this jelly is not needed.
- Flaxseed Flour – 1-1.5 tablespoons
- Water – gender-liter
- Sugar or honey – to taste
- Pour the flour with boiling water and stir the mixture. If you plan to make a few servings, then, to avoid lumps, you must first stir the flour with water, and then bring to a boil. Should get a thick mass.
- Put it in a small saucepan and gradually pour in warm water, stirring constantly the contents of the saucepan.
- Continuing to stir the flour mass, bring it to a boiling state on the stove. Jelly's ready!
Alexandra, 40 years old. I could throw off 8 kg in one month. Saw oatmeal jelly actually instead of food. Usually mixed with raisins, dried apricots and honey – it turns out satisfying and tasty. So, try, and you will succeed!
Marina, 34 year. I didn't like this way of losing weight. When I started cooking this pudding (from the oatmeal), then only one smell I felt sick. Saw only 3 days, during this time dropped 3 pounds, but apparently it's not mine.
Olga, 30 years. For 2 weeks lost weight on 5 kg! I drink in the morning, not having Breakfast, and eat already at work – usually from food I have cottage cheese and nuts. Quite happy.