it Often happens that You are sitting on a grueling and exhausting diet, you can not lose weight. The reason for this is a slow metabolism. You can and should speed it up: with the help of a certain system of nutrition, eating healthy food and only the right products. We will tell you how to speed up metabolism and with what.
Every girl dreams of a chiseled figure and a wasp waist. However, many of us do not suspect that a large the importance of weight loss is the correct metabolism.
Nutrition Rules to help You speed up your metabolism body:
- it May seem strange, but the first rule is the refusal of the diets. To provide the body with the possibility of normal life, it is necessary to eat fully, without torturing him exhausting diets. When the body is hungry, it turns on the mechanisms of self-defense, accumulating fats.
- the Main principle that will lead You to the acceleration of metabolism is fractional nutrition. It is necessary to eat often, but in small portions. So digestive the system is constantly working, and the stomach is not stretched and better digests the food. The normal volume of portions – no more than 250 grams.
- To speed up metabolism, you also need to exercise. The more muscle mass in Your body, the faster the metabolism. Forget about laziness, move more, go to the pool or gym, run in the morning and do exercises before going to bed.
- the Right food to accelerate metabolism – protein. To to break down proteins, the body needs twice as many calories than to process carbohydrates. This means that the body will work, and metabolism – to accelerate. Protein is useful in the morning and evening. You will get it by eating chicken breast, eggs, non-fatty meat and fish, cheese.
- Drink at least 2 liters of clean water per day. Metabolic processes occur better in the aquatic environment, water helps to purify toxins, normalizes digestive processes. Except water, accelerates the metabolism of non-sweet green tea and coffee.
- an Important factor is a good sleep. In order for metabolic processes to proceed normally, it is necessary to sleep at least eight hours a day. A person who does not get enough sleep chronically is exhausted. He does not rest overnight, and the body requires energy from food. That, respectively, leads to overeating and accumulation of fats.
- to Disperse the slow metabolism will help spices and seasonings that You can add to your food. This, in particular, can be cinnamon, ginger, pepper. The main thing is not to overdo it, as it can cause stomach ulcers or gastritis. In addition, it is necessary to limit the consumption of sugar and salt.
- Take a contrast shower, alternating hot and cool water. This also speeds up the metabolism. Sauna and sauna will be useful. High temperatures stimulate cellular activity, which also helps to eliminate toxins and cleanses the pores of the skin.
- Try avoid stress. Nervous tension releases fatty acids, which are eventually deposited in the form of subcutaneous fat.
- Limit alcohol consumption. Alcohol greatly slows down metabolic processes.
It is Important to remember about vitamins!
Vitamins help to accelerate metabolism. When beriberi metabolic processes are suspended, resulting in obesity. Essential vitamins – C, B, B2, B12, A, D, E. To disperse the metabolism, you can take multivitamin complexes.
What should enter Your food system if You need to speed up your metabolism?
- Lean chicken, fish and meat that supplies the body with protein.
- Spices, activating metabolic processes.
- whole Grain products rich in fiber.
- Citrus, stimulating metabolism due to the high content of vitamin C.
- Water that creates the right environment in the body.
- Green tea, normalizing and stimulating metabolism.
- Nuts rich in protein, fats and essential trace elements.
Try to follow our advice by changing the usual diet, and soon You will notice that you feel better, and the weight comes back to normal.