Black Mask is a sensational product that allows you to achieve complete cleansing of the skin in a short time. If earlier to combat blackheads and acne had to be armed with a whole set of tools, now this mask can replace most of them. And Black Mask is easy to prepare at home!
Black mask properties
This cosmetic has a complex effect on the skin:
- Purification - active substances penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis and effectively remove contamination.
- Rejuvenation - Black Mask tones the skin, makes it more toned and eliminates age spots.
- Elimination of inflammations - this cosmetic product blocks inflammatory processes in the skin.
- Power - as part of the black mask contains vitamins, minerals and other valuable substances that feed skin.
Recipe Black Mask
- 5 drops of lemon juice;
- 2-3 tablets of activated carbon;
- 1 egg white;
- 2 tsp sugar.
Mix the Crushed activated carbon with sugar and lemon juice. Then add the whipped protein and mix well again.photo Source: shutterstock.com
Apply 2/3 of the mixture to the face and then apply a tissue with holes for eyes, nose and mouth. Apply the remaining mixture over the napkin. When the mask dries, remove the face cloth and wash with cool water.
To check if the mask is dry, touch your hands to your face and RUB lightly – if there are no black spots on your fingers, then it's time to remove the mask.
Will Not be superfluous at the end of the procedure wipe the face with means for narrowing the pores. For several hours after the procedure, it is forbidden to engage in any dusty matter or apply cosmetics.
Frequency of application
With oily skin, you can make a mask up to 3 times a week, and with normal or combined enough 1-2 times a week.photo Source: shutterstock.com
Contraindications and measures precautions
Despite entire favor of Black Mask, she has a series of contraindications:
- dry, thinned skin with foci of peeling;
- elevated body temperature;
- wounds and abrasions.
Black mask is well tolerated by the skin and does not provoke any allergic and adverse reactions. However, before use, it is necessary to carry out a small test: apply a little money on the hand and soak for about half an hour. If irritation on the site did not appear, the mask can be safely applied to the face!