Running has always been and remains one of the main means for proper weight loss, because it not only helps to burn extra pounds, but also keeps the muscles of the whole body in good shape, making weight loss harmonious. Now, to run, there is no need to even go somewhere: the treadmill will allow you to train right at home.
How to choose a treadmill
If you decide to buy a treadmill, you should decide on a suitable version of this simulator. First of all, deal with the type of track, because it can be mechanical or electrical. A mechanical variation of this the device as a secondary effect works out his legs during class, because kicking is driven canvas. Actually for weight loss the best option is an electric treadmill, which does not pump up the legs and allows you to effectively fight fats.
When choosing a purchase, pay attention to the presence of a variety of modes – for example, the resistance mode, the treadmill at an angle and others, because periodic changes in the load will give a much better effect than normal running.
Classes on the treadmill for weight loss
The Benefit of the treadmill is undeniable, but to get the desired effect you need to be able to use this simulator correctly. To begin with, it is desirable to run on it about 4-5 times a week, leaving a few days for muscle recovery. Each session should last at least half an hour, although beginners are allowed to reduce this time. Start with less time, gradually increasing it to 1 hour.
It is necessary to adhere to these rules of training on the treadmill:
- Before, as begin to class and after his the end of the drink a glass of water. While walking the body loses liquid, so water recommended to drink water and during the entire classes – then avoid dehydration.
- First you should warm up the muscles – a quarter of an hour just walk on the treadmill, turning on low speed.
- Now you can increase the speed and load – start to run. At the same time, you need to keep an even posture, slightly pull in the stomach, straighten the chest with shoulders. Hands bend at the elbows and moving them as during normal race.
- walk Correctly. Put the foot on the canvas should be as follows: first the heel, then roll to the front, which you need to push off with force for the next step. Move your hands from waist to chest and back.
- at the end Of the workout, reduce the speed and go back a step to normalize the heart rate and avoid muscle pain.
Walking on a treadmill for weight loss
Some people, weight training, intense exercise. This may be, for example, women after childbirth or people aged. But this does not mean that they can not engage in training on the treadmill for weight loss. It is for such situations, there is winning more and more fans walking on the treadmill, the benefit of which is no less than from conventional cross-country training.
To lose weight on the treadmill by walking, you need at least half an hour every day, and once a week, the training should last about 1 hour. If an hour is a lot for you, you can break one hour session into two half-hour sessions.
Remember that the walk should be fast, as though you're late for something – only then will you receive the results of their activities. It is also better to get to the simulator in the morning, when the body contains less carbohydrate calories that can be burned much faster.