For starters it is worth noting, that weight more 100 kg have men this the problem not only physical, but and psychological. A person should control their desires and monitor the diet, do not overeat and do not eat harmful products. If you are reading our article, then the first step has already been taken, and you will cope with the problem, one has only to persevere. Do not expect too fast results, it is much easier to gain weight than from it remove.
Weight over 100 kg men: start solving the problem
You should understand that for best results it is better to tune yourself not to a temporary diet, but a lifestyle change. Even if you choose an effective diet and quickly lose weight, then there is a very high chance that you will break and gain excess again.
For weight loss a man weighing 100 kg is important not only the right diet and exercise, but also daily walks in the fresh air, good mood and determination.
Set yourself small goals and rejoice in achieving each of them. Motivation result will help you believe in yourself and realize the dream of a beautiful body.
Weight 100 kg: how to lose weight a man overweight
Diet for men who weigh 100 or 130 kilograms, has no differences. In any case, you need to gradually reduce the amount of food consumed. Special emphasis on gradualism! No need to starve yourself and grueling workouts. Eat 5-6 times a day in small portions, after a while the volume of the stomach will be reduced and you will want less eat.
Do not categorically abandon your favorite products, sometimes you can treat yourself to something tasty, but in small quantities.
Drink more water, juices and kefir – the liquid temporarily removes the feeling of hunger.
Diet for men who are 40 years old have a weight of about 140 kg, should include a lot of fruit, as well as nutrients contained in:
- dairy products.
The Last meal should not be later than a couple of hours before bedtime.
Exercise to reduce weight from 100 to 80 kg for men
It is quite possible for Large men to lose weight by doing sports at home. Exercise should be directed to:
- burning of adipose tissue;
- muscle strength training;
- strengthening the cardiovascular system.
The Duration of exercises to strengthen the heart and blood vessels should begin with 10 minutes a day and gradually increase to 40. It can be sports walking, Cycling, and then Jogging.
To burn fat is very effective to jump rope, while also tightened all the muscles.
Here is a rough plan of classes for weight loss for men who weigh more than 100 kg. They should be three times a week to engage in strength training:
- 1 day: load on shoulders and hands. Bending of hands with dumbbells, or extend arms with dumbbells standing in the slope, breeding hands to the sides for the shoulders.
- day 2: exercises to pump up the press and legs. Lifting the body for the upper press and lifting the legs to work the muscles of the lower press, squats with dumbbells for calves, for hips, slowly squat from a standing position with bent knees until the hips are parallel to the floor.
- day 3: involves the muscles of the back and chest. Push-UPS on 10 times on fists, narrow and broad grip. Alternately lifting dumbbells from a standing position with tilt forward to strengthen the back. Lying on your back on a bench, take your hands with dumbbells behind your head and slowly lower your hands to your chest, without changing the fold of your hands.
Exercises should be done 10 times each, first with a gradual increase in the load every week.
Every morning you should do light exercises and stretching exercises – this will help to recharge your energy and get used to a new way of life.