Body Drying is a process that allows you to draw muscles or "dry" them by splitting subcutaneous fat deposits through glucose fasting. If you do this procedure incorrectly? may develop a dangerous complication is ketoacidosis. Therefore, it is very important to make a calculation of calories per day before drying the body. This will save muscle tissue, and, most importantly, to avoid poisoning and dehydrations.
Drying: calorie calculation
In order to dry the muscles of the body with minimal harm to health, it is necessary to radically rebuild the system not only training, but also nutrition, while creating a calorie deficit. This will help to get rid of excess subcutaneous fat. The most important thing is to correctly calculate the number of calories so as to maintain muscle mass and not achieve a critical reduction in caloric intake. It is necessary to take into account the peculiarity of our body to adapt, because if we just reduce the number of calories, after a while the body adapts to the situation and the effectiveness of fat burning is close to zero. Through a sequence of abrupt changes in the diet can not give the body the opportunity to adapt.
You can do this by applying in your diet the following loop:
- lose fat by cutting calories;
- slightly increase caloric content, gaining the amount of fat, less than before the first cycle;
- again reduce caloric content on a certain period and again lose fat.
Fat loss According to this scheme occur constantly. The total caloric content of the diet should be from 1300 to 1500 kcal.
How Much protein, fat, carbohydrates do you need when drying for men
A Particular diet provides at first partial, a then the complete exclusion of carbohydrates from the diet, which must be adjusted in stages and dosed. The main question that is usually asked in this diet: how many carbohydrates can be consumed per day when drying the body? To get an answer to it, use our General recommendations, but be sure to take into account the characteristics of your body.
- At the initial stage should be reduced by 20-30% share of the carbohydrates from the initial amount.
- In the absence of discomfort at the end of the first week, begin to tighten the diet, reducing the content of starchy foods, poly-, mono - and disaccharides in the diet.
- do Not forget that it is important to know how much protein to dry the body should be included in the menu. On average, the daily proportion of protein during drying is up to 80% of the total amount of food.
- how Many carbohydrates do you need when drying? Their content should be reduced to a minimum – up to 55-70 g per day.
Compose the program diet, taking into account the characteristics of your age, metabolism, goals and daily diet.
How to calculate proteins, fats, carbohydrates when drying for men
It is Important before starting the cycle to calculate the body's energy needs and find out how much you need to consume proteins, fats and carbohydrates during drying. The transition should not be abrupt to avoid disruption and problems with the gastrointestinal tract. Daily rate of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for men during drying calculate in the following proportion: 6:2:2. That is, for every 6 g of protein consumed should account for 2 g of carbohydrates and fats. It is best to include chicken meat without skin, squid, low-fat fish, raw or boiled eggs without yolks, green vegetables, salad, cucumbers, cabbage, greens, ginger and green tea, mineral water. Cooking should be in a steamer, grill or just boil. It is necessary to exclude fatty fish, pork, beef, salted, canned and smoked products. Throughout the process of switching to a diet and getting out of it takes an average of 6-8 weeks.
See also: Menu for body drying