About the slim and beautiful legs, the dream of all without exception. Today in Vogue sports body, not lean physique. To find the perfect shape, you need to properly develop a training program. How quickly to pump up the legs of a man at home? Let's understand!
Anatomy of legs
For correct load distribution it is necessary to know the anatomy of the legs. This will allow you to develop exercises for effective work out the muscles and help avoid joint sprains and other injuries.
On the thighs are the muscles belonging to the most massive muscle group of the whole body. They consist of quadriceps and biceps.
Quadriceps is the largest and includes medial, lateral, intermediate and straight heads. With its help, there is a bending of the leg in the knee. Bicep consists of two heads: short and long. He is responsible for the movement of the leg at the knee joint, takes part in the straightening of the torso with the gluteus Maximus, in the rotation of the lower leg.
double-Headed muscle, that also call calf, includes soleus and superficial muscles.
For reference! During the movement, the calf muscles work in an enhanced mode. When a person stands, the load goes to the surface, when sitting – on in the soleus muscle.
Other thigh muscles – comb, thin and driving. They help the leg move and rotate the hip to the outside. Rotating the femur, and also in the process of straightening and fixation of the body is involved gluteus Maximus.
Muscles are attached to tendons, which should be protected during exercise. It is also important to consider the strength bones'. The strongest is the femur, which runs from the knee up. According to experts, it is able to withstand the weight of the car. Below are tibia and tibia. Top to knee joint is patella, performs a protective function. Inside the knee there is a cavity filled with liquid to lubricate the cartilage and reduce friction.
How to pump feet a man?
To pump up the legs of a man at home, it is enough to choose exercises with the correct load, taking into account the individual characteristics of the body, and systematically perform them. The number of repetitions depends on what kind of result you want to get.
To achieve an attractive appearance, the man just has to pump his legs. This is one of the main parts of a muscular figure. It's hard not to agree, when the muscles of the upper body are pumped up, and the calves are lean, it looks, at least, ridiculous. In addition, strong legs help a man less tired at work, where you need to walk a lot. While the training of the femoral and calf muscles is the prevention of joint diseases.
Exercises for pumping legs at home
Pump its feet a man needs for the next reasons:
- Comprehensive classes give the ability not only to pump up the muscles of the legs, but also to accelerate the metabolic processes in the body, which leads to weight loss.
- by Developing leg muscles, hormones involved in the construction of the new body are released.
- Performing exercises on the leg muscles, the man will be able to pump up the back, shoulders and arms at the same time.
- If you develop leg muscles, increases endurance of the whole organism of the man.
- If joints and leg muscles are developed, it helps to avoid injury in case of an unexpected mechanical loads.
- Exercise for pumping the muscles of the legs have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the organs of the cardiovascular system.
Before you begin to perform exercises to work out the muscles of the legs, a man should learn a few simple recommendations:
- During training, you need to pay attention to your diet, including a large amount of protein in the menu and reducing consumption carbohydrates'.
- Before each lesson it is important to do a warm-up.
- To get results, classes should be held regularly.
- it is Necessary to work out all the muscles on the legs evenly.
- Starting small, you need to gradually increase the number of repetitions and approaches.
Intensive systematic trainings will help the man to pump up quickly and without effort feet not only in a hall, but also in house conditions.
Exercise 1: warm up
Before each training session, a warm-up is necessary, which will help to prepare the muscles of the legs for physical activity and avoid injuries. To do this, you can perform jumps, stretching exercises, running on the spot and so on. The main thing is to improve blood circulation and warm up the muscles. It is enough to devote 7 minutes to warm-up.
Exercise 2: squats
This exercise known to all. Despite its apparent simplicity, it is quite effective and allows you to quickly work out the muscles of the legs.
Squats fulfilled the the next way:
- Take starting position: standing straight, hands behind head, feet shoulder width apart.
- Lower the torso down, knees bent, socks do not come off the floor. Fix the position for a few seconds when the hips are parallel to the floor.
- Raise body, to take original position. You can jump up, lowering the socks down, stretching in this way the calf muscles, as in the photo.
To correctly execute squats, you need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- During the exercise, the back should be straight.
- With squat should be possible to strain abdominal muscles.
- During squats, when the body is lowered, back slightly to go forward.
- When lowering the torso, the heels and socks should rest completely against the floor.
- In the process of squats your knees should not go beyond the level of socks.
Novice athletes need to do at least 10 reps.
Exercise 3: lunges
This exercise is indispensable when working out the muscles of the legs and buttocks. Lunges are as follows:
- Starting position: standing straight, back flat, knees do not go beyond the level of socks, hands are along the body.
- Breathe in and take a step forward while holding the body straight. The torso is transferred down together with the bend of the working leg. The second leg remains behind, the Shin is parallel to the floor, the bent sock rests against the floor.
- Lock the body in this position for a few seconds and rise to its original position.
- Perform lunges again with the other leg places. It is possible to do attacks with dumbbells or a bar according to the scheme given below.
Note! In the presence of a ladder it is recommended to carry out lunges through two steps, which will only improve the effectiveness of the exercise.
Exercise 4: Mahi
Mahi also make it possible to quickly pump up the legs, mainly the thighs. Main thing is to follow proper technique when performing exercises:
- Get on all fours, elbows, socks and knees on the floor. Back straight.
- One leg lift up to thigh were in parallel and the Shin perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
Perform the Same action with the second leg. Alternating limbs, you need to do a few repetitions.
Exercise 5: wide squats "plie" with dumbbell
If you use weights, the load on the leg muscles will be well above. This will make the exercise even more effective. However squats with dumbbells newcomers to do not. At first it is better to use simpler exercises for training.
Squat "plie" perform the next way:
- Holding the dumbbell with both hands, slowly lower the body down. Legs bent at the knees, hips parallel to the floor. Knees do not go beyond the line of socks.
- Stay in this position for a couple second.
- 10 reps is Enough.
Exercise 6: dumbbell lunges
These attacks are very simple:
- Stand up straight, hands with dumbbells are at your sides.
- Take a step forward by lifting the dumbbells in front of your chest. Hands to bend in elbows. The trunk to lower down on a course of a bend of a working leg.
- Make the source position.
Exercise 7: deadlift with barbell
Deadlift is one of the main exercises in the complex training developed for men.
Do the following:
- Stand up straight, hands down, socks together, in hands there is a bar.
- Lower the body down, with the rod should slide along the body. Back straight, slightly amenable ahead.
- When the rod reaches the floor, lock the position for a few seconds.
- Rise and take the starting position.
Exercise 8: gluteal bridge
To make a gluteal bridge and pump up the legs, a man needs:
- Lie on the floor belly up. Hands are along the body, legs bent at the knees, socks and heels are adjacent to the floor.
- Lift the buttocks up to the highest possible height.
- Delayed about 2 seconds and lower your buttocks to the floor. Do a few repetitions.
Diet under training legs
While studying at home, it is also necessary to take care of proper nutrition, on which, in particular, the final result depends. Sports diet involves the use of cereals, mushrooms, nuts and other high protein foods. Exclude from the menu preferably sweets and other carbohydrate foods. It is also recommended to give up fat, fried and spicy.
The Main thing in the diet – smaller meals. You need to eat up to 6 times a day, but in small portions. Do not forget to maintain the water regime. A day needs about 2 liters of clean water.
Note! You can buy a special vitamin complex, which is sold in a pharmacy. It will help to support the body during heavy loads.
Video: how to quickly pump up a man's legs at home
The Presented videos will help a man to pump up his legs quickly at home and find the perfect shape.