It has Long been known that running is the easiest way to lose weight. During an active run, almost all muscle groups participate, the pulse increases, fat deposits are split. Surely many have tried to lose weight by running, but the result was not seen by everyone. The thing is that the effectiveness is really achieved only with the right technique. Otherwise, you can not just not get the result, but also to harm health. What the role played by running for the human body and how much you need to run for weight loss? Let's understand!
The Use of running for weight loss
In Addition to weight loss, during the run improves blood circulation, so it has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, normalizes blood pressure. In addition, the use of Jogging is expressed as follows:
- strengthen the abdominal muscles, breathing, feet;
- increased appetite and restore the digestive system;
- normalization of blood sugar levels, which increases the number of red blood cells.
The Benefits running performance for men is expressed in favorable the impact on potency. For women, this sport has a positive effect on the endocrine system, stabilization of a hormonal background. Improves skin condition, the body becomes elastic and taut.
Numerous reviews indicate that running helps to quickly and effectively lose weight, but only if engaged systematically. To classes proved maximally useful, will have to adhere to certain recommendations:
- one hour before the run you need to replenish the stock carbohydrates;
- it is not recommended to drink large amounts of water while running;
- while running, do not stick to the account;
- it is advisable not to run on asphalt, as this is carried out excessive shock load, which can lead to various injuries.
Before you start running, it is important to review your own diet. It is desirable to abandon alcohol, sweets, muffins, fatty and fried dish. This will help to increase the efficiency of running and lose weight faster.
Note! If you run properly, you can lose a few pounds after a month, as well as restore health.
To choose for themselves the proper technique, it is desirable to try all the types, and then to accurately determine the right option. You should run so as not to suffocate and not get tired. Beginners should start with minimum loads and then gradually increase it. You can use the standard program for beginners or develop your own training system.
Proper running technique:
- need to run regularly, at least 2 times a week;
- you must first run short distances, and then increase the distance;
- to avoid injuries and sprains, it is recommended before Jogging to do a 10-minute workout, consisting of squats, lunges and other simple exercises;
- it is important to keep posture in the course of the run;
- keep your legs always bent at the knees;
- when you run, you should slowly and calmly breathe – with the oversaturation of the brain with oxygen may occur dizziness;
- it is not recommended to swing your arms strongly while running, but it is also not recommended to press them strongly against the body. need, they should be bent at the elbows at an angle of 110 degrees;
- you can breathe through the nose or mouth, the fundamental it does not matter;
- it is recommended to keep a moderate pace of running – it should be such that you can easily talk while Jogging without choking;
- it is necessary to pay attention to the feet, avoid strong heel strikes on the ground, because in this case the load on the spine and knees increases significantly, it is desirable to transfer body weight on socks.
In Addition to weight loss, proper running technique will help to enjoy the process.
Note! To track the results achieved, novice athletes are recommended to make a special table of running for weight loss, in which you need to make certain data: body weight, nutrition, frequency of training, distance traveled and so on.
What the program consists Of running for weight loss
Specialists have developed a special program, the data of which are listed in the table. It indicates how much you need to run for weight loss, what types of training to use.
The training Program combines regular and interval running, strength training and rest:
- Jogging for fat reduction – will have Caribbean a certain time, while preserving pace of, pulse should to meet 65% of the highest frequency;
- strength exercises – a combination of Jogging with weight training gives the best result, belong to those squats, lunges, bench press, deadlift, pushups;
- interval sprints – running with a steep rise or on a treadmill, set at an angle of 6-8%;
- running at a measured pace – a light jog for about 20 minutes;
- rest – pause, a necessary for recovery organism.
Interval sprints are executed as follows. Initially, you want to run at a light pace for about 10 minutes on a flat surface. After that, sprint up the hill at a fast pace for 30 seconds and then run down for 2 minutes. The number of sprints is shown in the table. In the end you want to run 10 minutes light Jogging on smooth surfaces.
Instead of relaxing it is possible to devote time to regular walking.
Weight loss running table for men and women
How to use weight loss running effectively, how much need to run, how to distribute correctly load – this is a special table. The duration of the training program is 8 weeks, after which you can get visible results.
Below is the running table for losing weight.
|1||Running for fat splitting (30 minutes)||Strength exercises (15 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (6 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (15 minutes)||fat splitting Run (45 minutes).||Rest|
|2||fat splitting Run (35 minutes)||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||Interval sprints up the hill (7 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||fat splitting Run (50 minutes).||Rest|
|3||fat splitting Run (40 minutes)||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (8 sprints)||Rest||Strength training (30 minutes)||fat splitting Run (55 minutes).||Rest|
|4||fat splitting Run (30 minutes)||Strength exercises (15 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (6 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (15 minutes)||fat splitting Run (45 minutes'.)||Rest|
|5||fat splitting Run (45 minutes)||Strength exercises (45 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (9 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||fat splitting Run (60 minutes).||Rest|
|6||Run for splitting fat (50 minutes)||Strength exercises (45 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (10 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (45 minutes)||Run for the digestion of fats (65 minutes).||Rest|
|7||fat splitting Run (40 minutes)||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (7 sprints)||Rest||Strength exercises (30 minutes)||fat splitting Run (50 minutes).||Rest|
|8||fat splitting Run (55 minutes)||Strength exercises (45 minutes)||Interval sprints up hill (12 sprints)||Rest||Strength training (45 minutes)||fat splitting Run (70 minutes).||Rest|
How to calculate the efficiency of running on the pulse?
The average running time is considered to be about 40 minutes. But beginners can first engage in 15 minutes, gradually increasing the load. Experienced runners claim that it is not as important as starting to run as its continuation and completion. To keep the body in in perfect shape, you will need to spend at least 100 minutes a week Jogging.
The leading role played by well-chosen rate, which determines the frequency of the pulse. Calculation of individual load on the body while running is carried out in the following way:
- subtract your age from 220;
- to subtract from the obtained value of 50%;
- normal value obtained pulse's.
In the process of running the pulse rate should slightly exceed the obtained value.
Use of running for weight loss: photo before and after
Reviews confirm that running not only helps to lose weight, but also has a positive effect on health. The results are shown in the photo.
Contraindications to running
Not everyone can run for weight loss. In some cases, from sports will have to give up, so as not to harm their own health.
To contraindications running performance belong:
- stroke or heart attack, which were transferred recently;
- various diseases of the cardiovascular system, including congenital heart disease;
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- bad vision or retinal disorders;
- some joint diseases.
As for Smoking, it is desirable to give up this bad habit. Otherwise, instead of benefit, heart disease can be obtained. Also, women should give up running during pregnancy, especially in the later stages.
Careful Jogging people aged over 50 years. It is advisable to consult with your doctor and monitor your own health. With any deviation from the norm, it is recommended to reduce the load or completely abandon running.
There Is a statement that running can prolong life for 5-8 years. Therefore, in the absence of contraindications, you can safely start active actions that will not only be useful for health, but also help to lose weight.