Household dust – the initial stage of the allergic process


In order to effectively deal with the enemy, it must be studied. Therefore, thousands of scientists and doctors around the world are trying to find ways to destroy this change in the sensitivity of the human body, arising under the influence of certain factors of the internal and external environment, which are called allergens. Allergens are able to penetrate into the human body through the digestive organs, respiratory tract, mucous membranes, skin.

According to official according to who, since 2000, Allergy has been considered one of the most common diseases in the world. Because the number of people for whom the words inhaler, peak flow meter, air purifier is known firsthand, every year it becomes more and more. To date, every third is sick with allergies.

Such an intense spread of the disease, scientists tend to associate with total pollution of the environment with industrial waste, widespread the use of chemical additives in agriculture and everyday life, as well as with the large use of antibiotics, vaccines and a variety of serums.

Often, Allergy to dust is the initial stage of allergic intoxication organism's.
Have you ever noticed how much dust flies in the sunlight that enters the room through the window? And this dust we breathe! It is estimated that in the house where the average statistical family lives, about 20 kg of household dust accumulates for 365 days.

And this brand does not depend on whether the cleaning of the premises desave or other disinfectant. Of course, the use of these drugs significantly reduces the amount of dust in the air mites, but does not exclude their presence at all. Home dust is a real complex collection of various kinds of allergens: feathers, wool, cellulose, animal dandruff, human epidermis, microscopic mold spores, furniture upholstery particles, cotton, etc. All of this listed set of components of household dust can become a potential allergen for the human body, but the most dangerous among them – a dust mite.

Dust mite is too small, what would it be seen with the naked eye. It is known that 1 gram of household dust contains about several thousand ticks! It is the waste products of these mites are potent allergens. Rising in the air with household dust, they do not fall for hours on the floor. According to what a person Willy-nilly have to inhale these allergens.

Related posts