To Konin in the world are ambiguous – different peoples of the world, you can observe a completely different attitude to the meat of the horse. For example, for the Japanese horse meat – pretty expensive treat. But the inhabitants of Israel and other Jews are forbidden to eat this product. In Central Asia, from time immemorial, horse meat is one of the main types of meat (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, etc.).
It Should be noted that meat of horses has not quite a pleasant aroma, besides it is hard. However, if you cook it properly, adding a little certain spices, you can get a good taste of dietary meat food.
In many ways, the taste of horse meat and the composition of meat depends on the age of the horse, and also the conditions of her detention. If the horses are kept in captivity for a long time, the product will eventually be "loose". That is why the world is more developed pasture breeding.
Most good and tasty is the meat of the foal (the age of the animal does not exceed 1 year). Below is the composition (100 g):
- water – 72.6 g,
- ash – 1 g,
- proteins – 21,4 g,
- fats – 4.6 g.
Comparing horse meat with other types of meat (beef, pork, lamb), it becomes clear that it has the most quality protein (available in mind protein, which is balanced by amino acids). Thus, meat is much better absorbed by the body (compared to beef – several times faster).
Vitamins in meat composition:
- groups B
- PP, E
Micro and macro elements:
- manganese – 19 µg,
- phosphorus – 221 mg,
- magnesium – 24 mg,
- iron – 3.8 mg,
- zinc – 2.9 mg,
- potassium – 360 mg,
- copper – 144 µg,
- sodium – 53 mg,
- selenium – 10.1 µg.
In Addition, horse meat has a minimum amount of cholesterol and a high level of organic acids, which, according to nutritionists, is a big plus for meat, since its daily intake improves metabolic processes.
Caloric Content of meat
Horse meat Fat is distributed unevenly. Most of all it is in the ribs and peritoneum. In these parts calories great: about 500 kcal per 100 g. as for the other parts, sort of fat is approximately 5 times less: only 133 kcal per 100 g of meat.
Since ancient Times, horse meat is used by people who have developed nomadic cattle breeding. Horse meat even in cold form has a warming property, and also gives cheerfulness. Also, horse meat is used in the production of baby food as one of the first types of meat that should be given to kids.
Horse Meat is digested in the body for 3-4 hours and has an anti-sclerotic effect. Doctors recommend eating it to improve the digestive system and the state of the intestine.
According to doctors, horse meat is a very useful product and can be used as a treatment for various diseases. Today, horse meat is a part of different therapeutic diets. Here are the main advantages of horse meat:
- As mentioned above, lowering cholesterol in blood. Moreover, due to the presence of organic acids, meat can be used in the treatment of vascular and heart diseases.
- a Number of scientific studies have shown that horse meat is able to minimize the radioactive effects on the body, as well as neutralize the negative effects after chemotherapy.
- horse meat Products are recommended for young children.
- Good choleretic effect. Horse meat will help to restore the body after diseases such as jaundice and biliary dyskinesia.
- Increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood, which means that meat can be used to treat anemia and other similar diseases.
- Application in cosmetology
- Use in the treatment of burns and frostbite
No Specific contraindications. However, you should not abuse of horse meat, as with excessive meat intake, there is a risk of diabetes, osteoporosis and hypertension.
Horse Meat for weight loss – recommendations
Horse Meat is used by dietitians in various nutrition systems: as a therapeutic and preventive action, and intended for weight loss. The relatively low percentage of fats and carbohydrates, as well as the rapid assimilation of the body make horse meat attractive in terms of diet – horse meat it is possible to replace beef.
Consider the most popular diet, which is based on horse meat:
- Morning: boiled rice (without vegetable oil, salt and seasonings), tea without sugar and boiled meat (180-200 g)
- Day: goulash made from horse meat (250-300 g), vegetable salad, tea without sugar or natural juice
- Evening: boiled horse meat (100-120 g), vegetable salad and unsweetened tea
- Per an hour before bedtime: a glass of kefir
- Morning: porridge on water (oatmeal or whole grains), boiled horse meat (100-120 g), 1 fruit (Apple or pear)
- Day: stewed horse meat (200 g), some fruit (except banana and grapes), herbal tea
- Evening: again stewed horse meat (200 g) with bran or rye bread, salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, herbal tea
- Before bedtime: some cottage cheese
As you can see, the diet is quite strict. It is best to observe it no more than 12-14 days, alternating the above menu. It is also recommended throughout the course of nutrition to take multivitamins and drink plenty of clean still water. According to the reviews of the lost weight, you can lose from 3-4 to 7-8 kg of excess weight.