Many women dream about how to make your waist slimmer. In an effort to achieve the desired result, they often acquire hoops for weight loss. Can these simulators really make the silhouette more beautiful? Let's look at this issue.
Hoop for weight loss: reviews
Those who constantly enjoys hula-Hoop, share their impressions with others. Here are a few reviews about the massage Hoop for weight loss.
1. "I twist a metal hula-Hoop which weighs 1,8 kg. In the first weeks there were bruises, but then they passed and did not arise any more. The result is noticeable: the waist began to emerge and the stomach slowly leaves. But, of course, it is necessary to monitor the power".
2. "Two and a half months I am engaged with a Hoop. I spin it every day for 30-40 minutes. Started sessions with a massage Hoop, weighing 900 g, and now increased the load by buying a hula Hoop weighing 2 kg. Waist is much smaller now, lost bulging flanks".
3. "More than six months twist wrap slimming. I have a massage hula Hoop with spikes. At first I studied for 30 minutes. There were tremendous bruises. Now every day I spin it for 10-15 minutes. During this time, Boca tightened considerably".
But there is have some models hoops and shortcomings: "On the advice of a consultant in the store I bought a collapsible Hoop. I thought it would be easier to keep. But there was a drawback - sometimes the Hoop understands during torsion. Therefore, it is better to buy whole simulator".
Hoop Exercise for weight loss
It is Advisable to perform daily exercises with a Hoop. A systematic approach will achieve better results:
1. By rotating the Hoop around your waist, raise your arms up and stretch a few times. Then strain the stomach and hips, arms out at chest level.
2. Rotating massage Hoop for weight loss, do alternately lunges legs back and forth.
3. By rotating the hula Hoop around your waist, try to keep your balance while standing on one leg. Torso at the same time alternately tilt in different directions.
4. Rotating the Hoop, try to sit down slowly. Stay in this position for a few seconds, then slowly return to the starting position.
Hoop for weight loss: how to choose
To lose weight with a Hoop, you need to choose the right simulator. First of all, focus on your individual physical abilities. Those who have never played sports, it is advisable to start to buy a simulator weighing 500-800 g. After a while, when the muscles get stronger, change it to a Hoop weighing at least 1 kg.
Remember: the better your physical shape, the harder it must be the hula Hoop. But too much. a bulky simulator can harm internal organs. So try right in the store to twist a few different hula hoops. This will help you understand which one is right for you.