stretching Exercises are one of the exciting sports when you come to the gym tired, not ready for training (especially after a hard day's work) and maybe not even in the best mood, but after doing this physical practice, again you feel a surge of strength, cheerfulness, self-confidence and, accordingly, go home cheerful, rested and tuned to good positive notes!
Today we will talk about this interesting kind of sports training – gymnastics stretching. At the same time, we learn whether there are contraindications, what basic rules you need to remember before doing this, reviews about stretching and video lessons that clearly show how to train effectively and with great benefit to your health.
Benefits of stretching
- Improved posture. Classes help develop body flexibility and improve the grace of movements, gait.
- Prevention of hypokinesia, osteoporosis, bone strengthening
- Permanent stretching, body or Pilates classes can be compared with massage, which is done for a long time by an experienced specialist. It is known that stretching relaxes muscles, but increases their tone.
- Training is very useful not only for young girls but also for older women. In a more "gentle" option (passive stretching) stretching helps from severe pain associated with various reasons.
- Yoga stretching – this kind of exercise helps to get rid of excessive relief athletes-beginners.
- PMS, period – to eliminate the pain will help the same site.
- Minimum contraindications, which we will tell you about following.
- Serious diseases of the spine
- Joint diseases
- Cancer tumors
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels
- Postoperative period
- At high body temperature is also undesirable to do
In all other cases, gymnastics stretching is not only possible, but also necessary to practice, since its benefits are indisputable.
What are the types of stretching
- Active stretching is when the process of training is controlled only by you and no one else.
- Passive stretching – you practically do not strain, and the trainer helps you to do stretching.
- Dynamic stretching is probably not the easiest type. The essence of it is that you need to take a certain complex gymnastic pose and stay in this position for 5-10 seconds. Recommended for pregnant women (of course, takes into account the degree of training and individual peculiar properties.)
- Static variety – a simple method of stretching: it is necessary to hold some poses for about a minute.
- Ballistic view. Only for experienced athletes. You have to have a fairly developed body.
Tips for beginners: a set of exercises at home
Here are some useful tips and rules on how best to do training at home and at the same time extract maximum benefit, not harm:
- First of all, be sure to do warm-up exercises in order to warm all the muscles. The most optimal workout is aerobic.
- it Is not necessary to try to do everything at once. This is the wrong approach. The goal is to go systematically, slowly, because in this case, the risk of injury will be minimal, and the end result will be a long time to please.
- advice on stretch marks: hold the pose should just before the appearance of discomfort. As soon as you feel discomfort – you need to relax as much as possible!
- Breathing should be without delay: calm, even, deep.
- it is Important to do stretching regularly, and then the results will be much earlier.
- the Body must be in a stable position during each workout.
Lesson Reviews, weight loss
Stretching helps to prevent cellulite and promotes weight loss – this is evidenced by a considerable number of reviews of women practicing this type of fitness.
Video stretching for beginners
We Suggest you to watch video tutorials which will help you to master this fine sport soon.
See also: retraction Use belly.