Ginger in Sanskrit means "universal medicine". The root of this unique plant has a large number of medicinal properties.
Ginger is Grown in Asia.
Useful properties of ginger root.
Ginger Root contains many nutrients:
- b vitamins
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- trace elements: iron, zinc, potassium, sodium
- calcium, phosphorus and magnesium salts
- irreplaceable amino acid.
Due To this composition ginger has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, dissolving, healing and tonic effect.
It has a positive effect on the digestive system: improves gastric secretion, relieves intestinal colic.
In addition, ginger improves blood circulation.
- Ginger is widely used in Russian cuisine. It is added to the drink, brew, liqueurs, bitters, Mead, honey and cakes, breads and muffins.
- Kari Mixture is made on the basis of ginger
- In South-East Asia fresh ginger make jam
- ginger beer is prepared In England, Australia and the USA.
How to lose weight with ginger. Ginger diet.
Eating ginger root accelerates metabolism, which leads to natural and healthy weight loss, thanks to the active burning of fats.
Stick to ginger diet very simply!
Just drink a Cup of fragrant drink half an hour before eating and feel how extra pounds turn into energy and vitality.
ATTENTION! Before you decide to comply with such a diet, read the contraindications. You you'll find it at the end.
Ginger diet not strict and does not force you to starve. However, if you are determined to get rid of a large number of centimeters, you will have to limit yourself to eating fatty, sweet food and not overeat at night. Under these conditions, you can lose weight by 1-2 kg per week.
Follow a diet need at least a month. A great reason to diversify your drinking menu and learn how to prepare new drinks. Especially for you, we have made a selection of recipes "slim" drinks based on the magic burning-spicy means.
a Classic recipe for ginger tea.
- 1 liter of water
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 6 tablespoons sugar or honey
- a small a pinch ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon or orange juice
- several leaflets of mint.
- Add grated ginger root and sugar to boiling water;
- Add pepper, juice and mint;
- Serve on the table and drink it hot.
Indian ginger tea with lemon.
Brew ginger slices. About 10-20 grams per Cup. Add some mint and lemon. This drink tones better than coffee.
Homemade ginger lemonade for weight loss.
To prepare four servings you will need:
- 1 liter of water
- root half ginger
- 2 lemons
- 25 grams of cane sugar.
- put a pot of water on the fire and dissolve the sugar in it;
- grate ginger on a small grater and add to sweet water;
- bring the mixture to a boil and let it brew for 10 minutes;
- stir, cool, serve with ice.
Burning grapefruit drink with ginger.
Drink this burning, preparing more complicated, but the effect of it more as grapefruit also helps burn fat.
For preparations will require:
- 2 large juicy grapefruit;
- 2 small juicy lemons;
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger;
- 3 tablespoons of cane sugar;
- 240 ml of water.
- To water add the grated ginger and brown sugar, put on fire and heated for about 5 minutes.
- the Resulting drink is cooled in the refrigerator.
- In this time squeeze out juice from lemons and grapefruit.
- Then mix chilled ginger water and juices.
- Drink, enjoy, lose weight.
Drink such drinks half an hour before meals, and the slimming effect you provided. Their use reduces appetite, and allows you to eat less without feeling discomfort.
Green tea with ginger.
Separately can be point to such the combination of, as green tea+ginger. Green tea, like ginger, has a tonic effect, as well as a source of antioxidants.
In Addition to the slimming effect, green tea with ginger is useful as a restorative means. It is especially useful to drink it in the cold season, as it perfectly warms, tones and helps prevent colds.
tip: do not drink green tea with ginger overnight. Its tonic properties will keep you awake.
Green tea recipe with ginger.
Add 15-20 g of ginger root To the brewed green tea. Drink in the morning or during the day. Charge of vivacity and internal heat are guaranteed to you.
how Many to drink in grams. Doctors recommend to use no more than 4 g of ground ginger or 12-15 mm of ginger root.
Contraindications for the use of ginger:
- elevated temperature
- inflammatory bowel disease or peptic ulcer disease
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
Housewives note. To keep the ginger fresh, it is necessary to pack it tightly in the film untreated roots and put in the freezer. This will help to preserve its useful properties.
Ginger Essential oil.
In Addition to taste, ginger has a unique invigorating, fresh, spicy and woody aroma.
Ginger Essential oil is an aphrodisiac, has an inspiring effect, relieves apathy and fatigue.