The Main advantage of citrus fruits is their ability to preserve vitamin C, because it is the most "capricious" vitamin, which is destroyed under the influence of sunlight and long-term storage. But under the thick skin of orange and yellow gifts of nature the substance is perfectly preserved.
The caloric content of citrus is quite small – only 30-40 kcal per 100 g, and simple carbohydrates they contain very little compared to others fruits. But they are saturated with fiber, which cleanses the digestive tract, and carotenoids, preventing the aging process in the body. Next, consider the basic rules and menu of fat-burning citrus diet.
photo Source: pixabay.com
To diet has brought maximum effect, respect its rules:
- Eat at least 700 g of citrus fruits per day (oranges, pomelo, grapefruit, etc.).
- Supplement your diet is allowed to starchy vegetables, herbs, unsweetened berries, as well as low-fat dairy products. In limited quantities, you can eat nuts and dietary varieties of fish or meat (no more than 150 grams per day).
- you can Drink green tea, herbal infusions, fresh juices and plain water without gases. Dilute fresh juices with water so as not to harm the digestive tract.
- Sugar is completely excluded from the diet, and reduce salt intake. It is also necessary to abandon flour products, fatty sauces and fried foods.
- do Not miss receptions food, especially if it is Breakfast. Otherwise, the body may react by slowing metabolism.
- Better if you combine diet with cardio (fast walking, running, jumping rope, etc.).
advice! Citrus wash under hot water with soap, as they are certainly treated with chemicals before a long journey. Usually these chemicals appear allergic reaction, which is confused with an Allergy to citrus.READ OTHER INTERESTING ARTICLES ON THE TOPIC
- Fast to lose weight with cottage cheese diet Maggi – detailed menu for 4 weeks
- How to lose weight fast with the Mediterranean diet?
- All about egg-orange diet for 4 weeks – detailed menu
photo Source: pixabay.com
Breakfast: omelet with cherry tomatoes + orange + herbal tea
Lunch: orange salad, iceberg lettuce, nuts and Parmesan
Afternoon Snack: ½ pomelo
Dinner: cottage cheese with slices of orange
Breakfast: smoothies of one percent kefir and orange
Lunch: boiled chicken breast + grapefruit juice
Afternoon Snack: 2 tangerines
Dinner: boiled broccoli
Breakfast: jelly from cottage cheese and orange
Lunch: baked white navaga fish + assorted vegetables + grapefruit juice
Afternoon Snack: cocktail of orange and low-fat yogurt
Dinner: seaweed salad
Please note! Citrus diet is contraindicated in acute and chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, infectious diseases, diabetes, allergies, anemia and diseases of the endocrine system.
For the first week diet you can lose 3-4 kilograms of excess weight. At the same time you will not feel the decline of strength, as citrus perfectly tone the body!