A Great way to lose weight – fasting on water. Many people perceive this method of alternative medicine as a diet. Scientists have long established that hunger not only helps to improve the human body, but also to lose a few extra pounds. There are many ways to lose weight on the water, which vary in duration and procedures. For those who decided to try this technique for the first time, a short course is recommended. After all, beginners to withstand fasting on the water is not easy.
Basic principles of fasting on water
When consuming large amounts of water and refusing to eat, the body is purified of harmful substances that pollute it. Such fasting is indicated in the treatment of pancreatitis, as well as some other diseases of the digestive system. It is also used during preparation for or after surgery.
The Basic principles of water fasting is as follows:
- since many fluids get into the body during medical fasting, this technique can be used to prevent dehydration;
- with a large volume of water, decay products are excreted from the kidneys Soleil;
- when water enters the stomach, the brain receives a signal of saturation, so the feeling of hunger recedes for some time;
- fasting on water does not lead to sagging of the skin, which occurs with too fast weight loss.
Thus, fasting on water, as a diet, helps to lose weight and at the same time cleanse the body of harmful substances.
Note! Because therapeutic fasting on water it is not only benefits, but also has contraindications, before using it you need to consult a doctor.
Benefit and harm
Like all diets, therapeutic fasting on water causes stress in the human body. Therefore, in addition to the benefits, it is necessary to consider the likely harm of this technique.
The Use of water starvation is the following:
- weight reduction;
- increase immunity, what happens as a result of cleansing the body of harmful components;
- slowing down the aging process;
- elimination of snoring at night;
- improving the condition of hair and nails, as well as skin;
- restoration of reproductive system functions, which is carried out by improving the condition of the pancreas and normalizing blood sugar levels.
Despite the obvious advantages, in some cases the hunger strike at water can harm the human body. As a result, the following conditions and symptoms occur:
- lack of valuable components, which adversely affects the development of the Central nervous system;
- lack of vitamins;
- General malaise.
If you feel worse during the water hunger strike, it should be discontinue. In the absence of improvements will have to see a doctor.
Note! It is not recommended to stick to the water diet for too long. A long period of hunger strike should be combined with the usual diet. That is, to adhere to the so-called cascade diet, when alternating periods of fasting and meals.
Types of fasting on water
Depending on the duration distinguish the following types of water diet:
- for a week;
- for 21 days.
For beginners should try the first option of fasting on water, because to withstand a long period in the absence of food the body will be hard.
At one-day fasting from a diet it is necessary to clean all products. Its basis is ordinary water, but without gas. And the greatest efficiency will be achieved when using natural, not distilled water. During periods of hunger, the body requires trace elements that are present in springs and other natural sources.
Prolonged fasting is suitable for people who have tried a short-term water diet. It is desirable to carry out under the supervision of a doctor.
Note! If you sustain a total refusal of food is difficult, we can enter into the diet of decoctions or infusions of herbs, adding lemon juice and honey.
To get the water from the hunger strike solely to benefit and avoid harm, you must follow all recommendations and the right to enter and exit the diet.
Proper fasting on water
The Course of therapeutic fasting on water consists of three main stages:
- direct fasting procedure;
Preparing for fasting, which is carried out at the first stage is very important. Without it, the body will not be able to avoid stress. Preparation for fasting allows you to adjust the gastrointestinal tract to a diet and not to harm him. No less important is the final stage, which helps to get out of the diet and keep the weight.
Activities at the initial stage of fasting make it possible to reduce the volume of the stomach, which in the future will help to be saturated with small portions. It is worth noting that the entrance to the diet is required even in that case, if its duration is only 1 day.
Preparation for therapeutic fasting on water consists of the following activities
- exclusion of meat products;
- rejection of fried and other heavy food;
- it is allowed to eat vegetables, fruits and dairy products in limited quantities;
- it is necessary to gradually reduce the amount of consumed foods.
The Duration of the first stage is several days. No dinner for the last 24 hours. In the morning, you should make a cleansing enema, which will help to remove toxins from the body without obstacles through the intestine.
The Duration of the next stage depends on the desired result, health and doctor's recommendations. During this period, the use of any food is prohibited. You need to drink only pure non-carbonated water.
Note! Useful properties different melt water. It is easy to prepare at home. To do this, you need to collect water in a container and put it in the freezer. When it freezes, you need to get it out and leave at room temperature until completely thawed. A small white ice cube is formed in the center of the liquid. It must be thrown in because it contains salts and other impurities.
Drink water when fasting it is necessary in accordance with the following rules:
- drink water in small SIPS only when the body is thirsty;
- in winter to drink hot or warm water, in summer it can be room temperature;
- the exact volume of water is not established, but the day you want to drink at least 1.5 liters.
Desirable to drink water without adding of honey and lemon juice.
Exit from diet
To save the results and not gain excess weight in the short term, you need to get out of the diet. The duration of this stage depends on the duration of the fasting period. For example, to exit a one-day fasting will take three days. First, they begin to eat liquid food (vegetable and fruit juices), then fresh juices are introduced into the diet, then gradually move to the use of solid food. However, from fried, salted, smoked and flour, it is desirable to refuse or limit the consumption of such products.
Additionally, you will need to take the drug with the content of beneficial microflora. It restores your work intestine's.
The Correct scheme of withdrawal from fasting on water is presented in the table.
Products are introduced into the diet of
Juices from vegetables and fruits, half diluted with water. Preference should be given to Apple and carrot juice.
The same fruit and vegetable juices, but in undiluted form.
Vegetable and fruit dishes.
Porridge, nuts, seeds, dried fruits.
Cottage Cheese and dairy products.
Then you can include meat dishes and other products in the diet.
Results of week fasting: photo before and after
After a week of fasting on water, the body is cleaned, improves the condition of the skin, nails and hair, leaves excess weight, there is lightness in the whole body. The fact that the diet was beneficial, also indicates the absence of bad breath.
After 7 days of fasting on water, the following results can be achieved:
- excess kilograms disappear;
- body partially healthier due to the cleansing of toxins;
- restores the internal organs;
- improves the condition of skin, hair and nails;
- aging process slows down;
- on the body disappear nets from small blood vessels;
- eliminates signs of flatulence;
- snoring disappears at night.
The Results of a week of fasting on water are clearly shown in the photo.
Before proceeding to the purification of the body by this method, it is necessary carefully study the list of contraindications, so as not to harm yourself. Fasting on water is prohibited in the presence of the following conditions:
- a stomach ulcer;
- low body weight, severe exhaustion;
- diseases of infectious nature occurring in the acute stage;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- endocrine ailments;
- malignant educations.
It is Forbidden to starve during pregnancy and lactation, when the development of the child depends on the mother's nutrition. It is contraindicated to sit on such a diet for children under the age of 18 years.
Thus, fasting on water is highly effective, if you exactly follow all the recommendations of experts. However, it is important to pre-examine the list of contraindications, so as not to harm their own health.
Video: how to starve on water
To learn the specifics of fasting on water, it is necessary to view the next video.