With the tense rhythm of life, which is typical for modern society, many often face the problem of constipation. How to get rid of them without resorting to medical treatment? We will give some simple recommendations to eliminate such problems.
Possible causes of bowel problems
The Most common causes that cause bowel disorders are:
- poor nutrition, containing insufficient amount of fiber necessary for the normal functioning of the digestive system;
- sedentary and insufficient amount of physical activity;
- emotional overstrain, which negatively affects the work of all organs, including the intestine.
By Adjusting your diet and lifestyle in General, you can get rid of many health problems, including constipation and discomfort in the intestine.
Bowel Massage is one of the most reliable ways to get rid of constipation. It will help to restore the correct operation of the "lazy" intestine.
Feature massage for the intestine is that it does not cause painful sensations. On the contrary, done correctly, it is even enjoyable.
To improve intestinal peristalsis, for example, massaging it clockwise will help. This exercise is often used to relieve the discomfort of children. However, the less efficiently it operates and in the adult. If you massage your stomach in this way every morning for 5-10 minutes, you will be able to forget forever about constipation and discomfort in the intestine. Before you do the massage, you should drink a glass of cool water.
Fitness exercises that improve bowel function
Some exercises can only be done when you Wake up without getting out of bed. For example, the following complex:
- Lie on your back, exhale and pull your knee as close to your head as possible. Hold your breath. Exhaling, return the leg to its original position. Repeat this exercise 15-20 times.
- From the supine position, pull your legs up to your head and exhale. Tighten your abdominal muscles. Inhale and return your feet to the starting position.
- Bend your knee. In this position, exhale until you reach the opposite side of the bed. The shoulders and the back should stay in place. As you inhale, return to the starting position. Repeat with the other leg. Do with each leg at least 15 times.
- Exercise in the standing position. Put your feet shoulder width apart. Hands up. Slowly Crouch on the exhalation. Try not to take your heels off the floor. Get up to breath. Repeat squats at least 15 times.
Great effect on the increased intestinal motility have also exercises with a Hoop, which stimulates the good work of the entire digestive system.
There is a whole branch of yoga that deals with this problem.
A set of exercises aimed at improving the bowel look at the video:
Here's a video of another techniques that contribute to solving the problem of "lazy bowel" and the normalization of its work:
Read also: Exercise for weight loss belly standing.