Women's beauty is that boundless area that is important to maintain both outside and inside. If the body suffers from a lack of vitamins, there will not help any scrubs or creams. How to be?
Of Course same, use be. There is even a special complex of vitamins in ampoules for the face. Let's see what are the vitamins for the skin, what is their effect, and how they correctly apply.
Scientists argue that even the most the right and balanced diet deficient on mineral salts and vitamins as least on 20%. And in real life, this figure is close to 50%, no matter how scary it may sound. Is suffering from this the skin is the largest organ, which is 15% of the weight of the entire human body. In addition, the state of the skin is usually quite accurately reflects the overall picture of the health of the body. That is, it is unlikely a person will healthy and radiant skin if it suffers from diseases of the internal organs. In this article we will talk about General recommendations. About what kind of vitamin for the skin or complex you need, it is better to talk to a dermatologist who will calculate the desired dosage and method of application.
If You have eels
Acne Problem is based on increased production of male hormones and impaired secretion of the sebaceous glands. If You notice that the skin is peeling, became very thin and dry, began to fade and it appeared acne, the body is clearly a deficiency of vitamin A. let's look at the best tools and vitamins from acne.
What will help:
- Folic acid. It helps to improve the condition of the skin with acne.
- Vitamin A. Has excellent anti-inflammatory effect and reduces the androgenic function of the skin. Most often, the lack of vitamin A is due to deficiency of vitamin E.
- Zinc. It is a powerful antioxidant. Lack of this substance causes skin problems.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2). Riboflavin deficiency can lead to inflammatory processes on the skin.
- Vitamin B6. Fights acne outbreaks before starting a cycle.
If You want to keep skin young
In Your power to slow down the natural process of aging and give skin to its former freshness and radiance.
What will help:
- A and E are excellent vitamins for the skin around the eyes.
- Antioxidant vitamins E and C. Vitamin E will slow down the aging process of the skin and help to refresh the cells, and vitamin C will preserve the elasticity of the skin, provoking collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin K fights age spots.
- B Vitamins are involved in metabolic processes and are responsible for the skin condition. B5 effectively eliminates wrinkles, and B2 is responsible for both the health of the skin and the condition of the nails and hair.
- Hyaluronic acid will give elasticity to the skin.
- Vitamin PP will make the skin radiant and fresh.
At Home it is very easy to prepare a mask based on vitamin C. Shift the chopped cucumber, strawberries and kiwi in equal parts. Apply to face for 20 minutes, then rinse. This mask stimulates the process of cell regeneration and perfectly tones the skin. The tool will give the skin healthy appearance.
If You have dry skin faces
An Unbalanced diet and vitamin deficiency leads to dry skin.
What will help:
- Omega-3s will restore the balance of valuable unsaturated fatty acids in the body.
- Niacin (vitamin PP) regulates the condition of the skin.
- Retinol will relieve the skin from feeling dry and flaky. Add these vitamins daily to your face cream – total a few drops will be enough to keep the skin in good shape.
- Biotin will accelerate cell regeneration and eliminate flaking.
- Riboflavin is important for healthy cellular respiration.
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful means of maintaining water balance in the skin. One molecule of this substance holds up to a thousand water molecules.