During the period of weight loss, the body experiences an acute shortage of vitamins. Without them, some body systems are not able to fully operate. Vitamins for weight loss help to achieve the desired effect in the shortest possible time.
What vitamins should I drink to lose weight?
Effective vitamins for weight loss:
- Vitamin B4 (Choline) accelerates the penetration of the hormone, splitting fat deposits, inside the cells;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) is involved in metabolic processes in the body, as well as provokes the synthesis of "good" cholesterol, individual hormones and fatty acids;
- Vitamins B6, B3, B2 are responsible for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland, which in case of dysfunction provokes the appearance of excess weight. These substances lead to a rapid release of energy in the process of digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fat;
- Vitamin C is a known catalyst for the conversion of glucose into energy rather than into fat deposits. In addition, the vitamin reduces cholesterol and contributes to the formation of norepinephrine (a hormone that supports the body under stress, which also includes diet).
- Vitamin D actively helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Also, this substance is responsible for the production of Leptin – the hormone responsible for sensation saturations.
Of important macro - and micronutrients in the diet are: chromium, zinc and calcium.
- Zinc in combination with vitamins E, And regulates appetite and promotes the production of thyroid hormones. And in combination with vitamin B6 zinc is used for the synthesis of enzymes that are important in the process of digestion.
High zinc content observed in eggs, lentils, beans, peas, oats, nuts, poultry meat, tuna, sardines, beef, liver, whole grain products, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, oysters.
- Chromium is responsible for strengthening muscle mass, lowering blood cholesterol, taking part in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism in the body. In addition, chromium is an assistant for insulin in the regulation of blood sugar.
High chromium content is noted in mushrooms, cheese, corn, barley, legumes, potatoes, broccoli, sesame seeds, spinach, beets, liver, mackerel, capelin, salmon, brewer's yeast.
- Calcium prevents the appearance of fat deposits in the body and helps to get rid of already accumulated fat. In view it is important to include calcium-rich foods in your diet.
High calcium content is observed in nuts, canned fish, dark green leafy vegetables, skimmed dairy products.
Vitamins in the diet the principal sources
So, we figured out what vitamins are effective for weight loss. Now let's look at the foods in which these vitamins provide.
- Vitamin D: fish oil, butter, cheese, mackerel, tuna, salmon, sardines.
- Vitamin C: raspberry, radish, apples, white cabbage, gooseberries, oranges, tomatoes, sorrel, black chokeberry, greens, rose hips, black currant.
- Vitamin B6: liver, egg yolk, legumes, meat, barley porridge, rye, wheat, oats, corn.
- Vitamin B5: cauliflower, seafood, green plant parts, veal liver, dairy products, poultry, beef, mushrooms, eggs.
- Vitamin B4: cauliflower, beets, legumes, cereals, meat, milk, liver.
- Vitamin B3: dairy products, buckwheat, liver, meat, kidney, wheat porridge, barley, oats, corn.
- Vitamin B2: potatoes, eggs, beef, cheese, green beans, brewer's yeast, almonds, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turnips, oats, dairy products.
Diets often limit any food that causes a deficiency of valuable minerals and vitamins in the body. To make up for the lack of vitamins can be from special vitamin complexes containing the necessary balance of valuable substances.
Lose Weight with health benefits!