Ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer mostly occurs "because of" constant nervous stress, overvoltage, severe emotional shocks, and also due to improper diet. The characteristic features of this disease are vomiting, acute abdominal pain, belching and heartburn. Nutritionists for a long time developed a special diet, with which you can significantly reduce the severity of all these symptoms, but the main goal of the diet in ulcers duodenum – saturate the body with all the necessary substances and trace elements, keeping their balance.
Scientists have proved that this disease is directly related to the bacterium Helicobacter pylory, through which the intestinal walls are corroded, which subsequently leads to an ulcer. Of course, various medications are used for treatment, but in any case it is necessary to adhere to the proper diet. What are the basic principles of nutrition, consider directly now.
Diet from canker – the main principles power
- In case of stomach and duodenal ulcer, do not overeat in any case, and always eat food in small portions every three to four hours. Thus, the digestive system will work stably.
- Salt. Even if you are a big fan of it, in this case you should limit its number. Consume at most 10 grams per day.
- Any products with sokogonnym effect (to example, cabbage half or) exclude from your diet.
- Also exclude large pieces of hot or cold food, so as not to irritate the mucous membrane
What foods not to eat with stomach ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer:
- Lard (beef, pork), meat and fish fried
- Baking (muffin), rye bread
- Smoked and pickled products
- Sharp food
- Strong coffee and tea
What then is the recommended diet for duodenal ulcer?
- Boiled eggs
- Stale white bread
- Lean meat (only boiled!) and fish of low-fat varieties
- Mineral water without gas
- Porridge made with milk and water.
Diet #1 under ulcer
In the first two weeks after the exacerbation of the disease nutritionists strongly recommend Diet №1A. its Main point is that the daily weight of all permitted foods should not exceed 2-2.5 kg. Moreover, there is a need, as mentioned above, in small portions and strictly at certain times of the day.
During this period, it is useful to eat soft-boiled eggs, oatmeal, rice soups, fruit and berry jelly, scrambled eggs, steamed, as well as milk and butter.
The daily diet Menu for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer is approximately as follows:
- Breakfast – a glass of milk and a soft-boiled egg. After a couple of hours – again a glass of milk and fruit jelly.
- afternoon Snack – scrambled eggs wash down with decoction dogrose's. Lunch – milk soup, fish or meat souffle, steamed, lemon jelly.
- Dinner – rice, semolina or oatmeal porridge, cottage cheese soufflé and again a decoction of rose hips.
Important: the proposed menu is a diet for the first 10-14 days of ulcers or gastritis.
Diet with stomach ulcer on days of the week
Next, you should slightly expand your diet by adding to it lean meat, potatoes and fruit with vegetables. Portions can be slightly reduced/increased, depending on how you feel. There are different diet options in order to cure the ulcer, we offer you one of them.
Approximate menu day for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer:
- Breakfast #1. Yogurt, mineral water and sandwich (bread and butter).
- Breakfast #2. Soft-boiled eggs, milk and fruit puree.
- For lunch: soup from chicken, low-fat cutlet, bread and pasta, applesauce, dried apricots (pre-soaked in water) and milk.
- afternoon Snack: cereal porridge, milk and white bread.
- Dinner. Vegetable salad, white bread, eggs, milk, jelly and boiled beef.
If you follow the proposed diet for duodenal ulcer 12, inflammation of the mucous membrane will decrease, and secretory function will be restored and normalized.