Diet Saucer – a way to make friends with a healthy diet, not too carried away by subtle matters like calories, food composition and compatibility of products. Weight loss is quite slow, but "true". And, most importantly, you do not have to be distracted from normal activities, isolate yourself from friends and family, and with a dull look to bear the dietary cross alone. Yes, supporters of the "saucer" can eat at the same table with relatives and continue to lose weight. How is this maybe?
Fractional diet against the main cause of excess weight
Guess who's fault that weight "appeared"? That's right, not who, but what. And it's not your failed genetics or GMO at all products directly. It is a habit to overeat even the most healthy and useful products. In our culture, children are fed at all costs, even if they refuse to eat, because they are not hungry.
Scientists have proved that eating habits are laid up to 7 years. That's why it is easier for us to operate with the concepts of "meal schedule" and "amount of food", and not "I'm hungry" and "the need to replenish energy."
Diet Reviews and results Saucer
All of this sounds a bit bland, however look at reviews. Almost any diet forum there is a girl, "lost weight with the Healthy lifestyle." She usually used the fractional power. However, nutritionists also have a positive attitude to this diet.
- For Example, known for numerous TV projects Marianna Trifonova advises her clients fractional five meals a day with a volume of portions of about 300-400g.
In the "plus" from the diet will the following results:
- a valuable skill and efficiently enough to eat;
- control both appetite and hunger;
- healthy weight loss (weight goes, on average, 500-1000 g per week, if correctly calculated).
Cons "saucer" is not so much:
- unusual style nutrition, violation of stereotypes;
- the need conjuring up special it and snacks for works if there is no possibility to take a break;
- the need for constant planning snacks, carrying food with them.
Diet Menu Saucer
Menu first, transitional
This diet is quite strict and low-calorie. Most modern nutritionists refuse him the right to be called healthy precisely because of the low content of carbohydrates and calories. However, it should be used only the first 5 days in the transition to fractional diet.
- Breakfast: Cup of coffee
- Second Breakfast: vegetable salad with lemon juice (carrot, beet, cabbage or mixture)
- lunch: one large fruit, any, 10 g linseed oil.
- Lunch: 100 g boiled meat or fish
- afternoon Tea: one egg, either 100 g cottage cheese
- Early dinner: vegetable salad
- Dinner: 10 dried apricots or prunes, pre-soaked in warm water.
- Before sleep: a glass of kefir or yogurt with live bifidocultures.
Take food should be every 2 hours, slowly, sitting.
After 5 days – classic "saucer" and meals according to the following rules:
- Each meal should weigh no more than 200 g and fit on a standard saucer from the tea set.
- In basic techniques of food – half the plate is occupied by vegetables (except potatoes) or grain, half – protein dish (lean meat or fish).
- Snacks -- or strictly fruit or fruit plus some protein foods such as cheese or yogurt. But the rule is immutable – fruit and protein still have to fit on a "saucer", that is, together weigh no more than 200 g for women and 300 g for men.
- caloric Content of each meal, an average of 200-300 kcal, meals – six, the last meal – 2 hours before bedtime.
- If very you want sweet or fried eat in the morning, the servings, again, not more than 200 g.
- Drinks with calories can replace a meal, drink no more than 200 ml at a time.
Approximate menu for weight loss (sedentary, female/male)
- Breakfast: 100 g oatmeal on water, 100 g/200 g chicken breast (200/300 kcal);
- Second Breakfast: 100 g grated Apple, with cinnamon and 100 ml/200 ml of natural yogurt, (120/ 220 kcal);
- Lunch: 100 g vegetable stew with vegetable oil, 100 g/200 g boiled fish, (200/300 kcal);
- Snack: a pear/pear and an Apple (100/200ккал);
- Dinner: 100 g shrimps peeled, 100/200 g salad vegetable (160 /280 kcal);
- At bedtime: 200 ml of kefir with finely chopped dried fruits and a small amount of bran (160 kcal);
Approximate weight loss menu (woman, workout 3-5 times a week, fitness)
- Breakfast: 200 g oatmeal with milk, 10 g butter (350 kcal);
- Snack: 30 g of nuts, small fruit (200 kcal);
- Lunch: cream soup of 100 g chicken breast and broccoli, 200 ml (250 kcal);
- Snack: protein shake or smoothie from 100 g cottage cheese, 100 ml yogurt, halves of banana and any berries (220-250 kcal);
- Dinner: 100 g fatty fish, 100 g vegetables;
- At bedtime: protein isolate or 6 egg whites with 1 teaspoon of linseed oil and seaweed powder.
The Menu for the male fitness player is very much dependent on the training plan, and therefore cannot be given within the framework of such an article. The first time you can use the "female", adding to each portion of an additional 100-150 g protein dishes, but it is better to apply for the development of the diet to professionals.
Learn eat right, and lose weight with pleasure!
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanova – for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.