Goal: weight loss and healthy lifestyle.
General description: two weeks of specially selected diet and exercise.
Plan your diet by reducing calories for the first two weeks. This is the time people are most likely to drop out of the diet, but it is necessary to overcome the 14 days, how to form new habits. In the future, it will be easy for you to follow the new principle foods.
From a number of dishes and products that are harmful to health, especially difficult to refuse, and it is on them "break" many of those who want to lose weight. In this diet, it is stipulated that they need to be replaced to avoid temptation – for example, previously a daily pack of chips is replaced by 12 grains of almonds.
Diet provides 1500 calories per day with carbohydrates from 45% to 65%, fats from 20% to 35% and proteins from 16% to 35%. Meal – Breakfast, lunch and lunch, as well as two snacks, one of which replaces dinner. You can choose dishes from a book dedicated to this diet. There you can also find exercises, including stress relief.
For all whether suited this diet?
A Brilliant Solution goes well with most common food restrictions related to religion or ethics – for example, gluten-free food, salt-free diets, Halal and kosher meals, because you choose the products and dishes that will make up your menu. Vegetarians and vegans will need to replace meat ingredients to get at least 16% protein per day.
Satiety and taste:
How delicious it will be your diet depends on you, and the feeling of satiety will help to create a fairly frequent, although not abundant, meals (5 per day). Also with the feeling of hunger will help to cope with the fact that the menu provides 38 g of fibers per day (they are slowly digested and give a feeling of satiety).
Approximate menu for the day:
1 roll with spinach and feta cheese. Is done he from:
– 1 tortilla (diameter 40 cm);
– 50 g of chopped mushrooms (champignons);
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper;
– 280 g of fresh spinach;
– 1 large egg + protein another egg, slightly beaten;
– 2 tablespoons feta cheese (fat-free).
Wrap all ingredients in tortilla.
1 portion of Caesar salad with chicken. To do:
Sauce to salad:
– 1 small garlic clove;
– 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard;
– half a teaspoon of miso paste;
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice;
– 2 tablespoons of nonfat yogurt.
– 300 g. Romaine lettuce leaves, cut into pieces;
– 85 g. fried chicken breast;
– 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese;
– a pinch black pepper;
– 1 piece of toast, diced;
– 70 g. cherry tomatoes;
– 16 seedless grapes;
And also (separately, not in salad):
– 170 g of low-fat yogurt.
1 avocado toast:
– 1 piece toast;
– a quarter of grated avocado;
– black pepper to taste.
Burgers on the contrary (all measurements below makes 4 servings):
– 500 g of lean beef;
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper;
– 1 small white or yellow onion, cut into rings;
– 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme;
– 2 teaspoons wine vinegar;
– 4 toast;
– 1 large tomato, cut into 4 wide rings;
– 4 large lettuce leaves.
Potatoes baked with garlic (4 servings):
– 500 g of potatoes cut into thin slices;
– 2 garlic cloves;
– 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary;
– 1 teaspoon of fresh cumin;
– 200 ml. skim milk.
Small berry cupcake:
– 1.5 tablespoons of skim milk;
– 1.5 tablespoons whole grain flour;
– 2 tablespoons of sugar;
– a quarter of a teaspoon of baking powder;
– 60 g berries, fresh or frozen (any – blackberries, raspberries, blueberries).