Pancreatitis – an extremely unpleasant disease, which is accompanied by terrible abdominal pain. Improper nutrition, problems with alcohol, hormonal drugs and a number of other reasons can be the reason that the pancreas is inflamed. The disease most often appears suddenly. The first attacks are quite easy to stop, but they should be a Wake-up call, in which you should seriously reconsider the usual diet. What to eat with pancreatitis? In the article we will provide you with a detailed diet and diet for this disease.
The Main components of the diet
Many people are used to treating diets lightly, and often irresponsibly. Catching up and eating after a month of proper nutrition is a common situation. However, for successful treatment is very important properly composed diet for pancreatitis. The menu that meets all the requirements is very simple. The main thing to remember is that food should be taken in small portions about 5 times a day. However, before you rush to clear the refrigerator, you should do therapeutic fasting for 2-3 days. You can drink only warm mineral water without gas. It it is necessary that the enzymes that with the development of the disease began to behave aggressively, did not disturb the pancreas and did not cause pain.
Permitted and deprecated products
If you exclude the following foods for pancreatitis diet will only benefit and deliverance from pain:
- All fatty dishes including meat broths.
- Meat by-products, semi-finished products and smoked.
- Carbonated beverages, including brew, as well as strong tea or coffee and cocoa.
- Any canned products.
- Sweets such as cakes, biscuits, chocolates, caramels, chocolate.
- Rye bread.
- Citrus fruits.
- Fatty sour cream and yogurt.
- chocolate Glazed curd bars.
- Radish, radish.
- Spinach, sorrel.
- fast food chains Products.
- Spicy seasonings and spices.
- Chips, crackers and camping on p.
The List is quite impressive, but of products that can be consumed not less than
- Boiled, steamed vegetables in addition to the above. You can also eat vegetables that have been steamed.
- Lean or lean fish, meat, poultry.
- All porridge cooked on water or milk, except for millet.
- Vegetable soups without garlic and onion.
- Milk soups.
- Marmalade, marshmallows, marshmallows and biscuits.
- Jam in small numbers.
- Cheese without spices and non-acid dairy products.
- Steam omelets and casseroles.
- Pureed or baked apples sour varieties.
- Boiled noodles or noodles.
- Not fresh wheat bread day ago.
Sample menu for pancreatitis
- Egg omelet prepared on a couple of;
- Chicken in foil and a side dish of steamed vegetables
- Tea with marshmallows and low-fat cottage cheese
- cottage Cheese casserole
- Milk rice soup
- Fruit jelly
- Boiled buckwheat with Zander fillet
- Carrot cutlets
- Fruit salad
Now you know what to eat with pancreatitis. How you see, the food in this disease can be varied and tasty. And importantly, the basis of such a diet laid the principles of proper and healthy diet. Therefore, a diet with pancreatitis, detailed above, will help to remain slim without stress for the body, and if there was excess weight, then this diet can lose about 5 pounds per month.