the concept of "light diet" was invented by the Russian, or rather Soviet physicians. The term was used in the first textbook on dietetics authored by M. Pevzner. The meaning of a gentle nutrition system – to give the opportunity to lose weight to those who have already acquired weight-related diseases – hypertension, ischemia, hormonal disorders, tachycardia, kidney and liver disorders.
The Problem of such patients is impossibility application of the standard scheme – food with high amounts of protein, medium – fat and moderate – complex carbohydrates. For the most part, the body of such people is not able to absorb significant doses of proteins. However, the General principle of weight loss – diet relief – they can comply. From this comes the diet menu.
Menu of a gentle diet for weight loss
In the classic version of the diet gentle daily diet looks like this. On the day the person entitled to receive:
- 1, 5 liters of pure water or a little more, if there are no problems with the kidneys;
- 50-100 g of rye bread, if you don't eat cereals, it can be a little more bread, if there is a mess – less;
- 100-200 g buckwheat porridge, oatmeal or millet cooked on water (the weight of the dish in the finished form);
- 100-200 g of fish or lean meat (chicken, Turkey, beef);
- 1 Cup of skimmed milk, can be replaced with dairy products without sugar;
- 1 Cup kefir 1-2,5% or 100 g cottage cheese, or 2 eggs (1-2 times a week);
- 300-500 g of stewed or fresh vegetables;
- 1-2 unsweetened fruits. If you have gastritis or fruit intolerance, should be replaced by 1 tsp honey;
- 1 teaspoon butter or greasy sour cream;
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil as a side dish to vegetables;
- decoction of rose hips, or any herbs recommended by the doctor;
- 1-2 cups of very weak tea or drink from chicory root, coffee medical diet option advises to eliminate.
This is the base diet for a person weighing 70-80 kg. With more weight, it is advised to add 1-2 servings of whole grains, and with less – there is less bread and porridge. Prepare this scheme should be low-calorie dishes, as seasonings to take salt in small quantities and a little fresh herbs. Weight loss on a gentle diet will be smooth and long enough, but safe for the body.
A Gentle diet under disease
Often doctors recommend to reduce the weight of patients with hypertension, ischemia of the heart, diabetes, as well as various kidney and liver diseases. With extra pounds may be associated with some diseases of the nervous system and sleep disorders. The peculiarity of the diet for weight loss in case there is a chronic disease, is that you have to contact a professional nutritionist to adapt the menu to the needs of the body. In this article we can give only General recommendations.
- Completely excluded potatoes, millet, sweet fruits such as persimmons, bananas, dried dates;
- honey is Not allowed;
- lactose content is Controlled – preferably lactose-free milk, or lactose-based substitute almonds or other nuts but not soy products.
In case of heart problems:
- Excludes red meat, butter, sour cream;
- Most of the protein is consumed with fish tank and seafood, additionally used omega-three capsules or in the form of drugs linseed oil.
If you have problems with kidneys:
- animal protein Limited. Meat and fish – no more than 100 g per day, in addition – only 1 glass of milk;
- Caloric intake balance due to the additional servings porridge from whole groats.
Gentle diet with gastritis
Contrary to common misconception, under gastritis to lose weight can be. Basic dietary tenets of the food of such patients are not much different from the rules weight loss:
- Should come to love fractional power -5-6 meals in 2, 5 -3 hours;
- at Night the stomach should rest – refrain from eating at least 10 hours a day, it turns out that dinner should take place 2-3 hours before bedtime;
- Under exacerbation gastritis it is usually recommended to starve for 1-2 days, alkaline drinking or water is allowed in small portions; on the second day to maintain the strength is prescribed weak low-fat meat broths;
- For 3-5 days you can eat slimy soups, jelly, "slimy" mashed porridge – rice, oatmeal, semolina in small portions; If you want to lose weight, it is best to choose the second option, however, the weight will decrease, due to the reduction of portions;
- you Can prepare decoctions of oats and rice, and add an egg to them. Usually patients are advised to give up bread, eat rye crackers;
- Immediately after the exacerbation of protein products recommend only eggs cooked soft-boiled;
- When in remission, the doctor allows you to expand the diet – added cottage cheese, fruit puree and some fruit, porridge, as well as some meat or fish. Usually advised to avoid frying and use mayonnaise and sour cream when cooking.
Thus, the menu of the patient with gastritis includes almost the same dishes as on a gentle diet, so that the treatment can be combined with weight loss. Note in completion that in the modern world are also considered sparing Mediterranean diet and diet according to the pyramid of power who.
Elena Selivanova – for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.