Causes of chronic gastritis:
- "excessive love" for a very rough, hot and spicy food, everything is good in moderation.
- Abuse of fatty foods: fatty meat, sausage, strong meat broths.
- Poorly chewed food is one of the most important causes of gastritis, so if you have gastritis – you may need to start with dental treatment.
- eating Disorders: periods of fasting with followed by overeating, excess food at night.
- frequent consumption of too cold and too hot food may be a Possible cause.
- long-Term use of some drugs (aspirin, antibiotics, etc.).
- Smoking, alcohol in large quantities.
- If you chew "gum", please note that it is recommended to do this after eating, as it produces gastric juice. A constant chewing promotes depletion of secretory function of the stomach.
- Unpleasant emotions while eating.
- Concomitant diseases of other organs of the digestive system.
Gastritis with low acidity when stomach acid is not produced enough to digest food, it is usually found in older people. Symptoms: a feeling of fullness and fullness in the epigastric region, an unpleasant taste in the mouth. This type of disease excludes all meals, which are digested in the stomach for a long time.
Treatment of gastritis conducted by a doctor, he decides which diet will be given to a patient.Food must be complete, the food must be present all essential body nutrients substances.
In case of exacerbation of chronic gastritis, the diet should be prescribed by a doctor. For such cases, special medical nutrition is used.
Basic diet for patients with gastritis
- Eat no more than 400-500 grams of food at a time, try to eat every day at the same time.
- it's Important to eat 4-5 small meals a day, but no snacking. The last meal is desirable 4 hours before sleep's.
- it is Better to eat separately, but diverse. The simpler the food, the easier and faster it will be digested in the stomach.
- the Dish should cause appetite and its appearance, and smell, and taste, only then in the stomach starts the process of co-secretion, which is a necessary condition for the assimilation of food.
- Eat slowly, chew each piece for at least 25 seconds, the stomach gets saliva-treated mushy food that is easy for it to digest. This rule is very useful for those who want to lose weight – saturation is felt much faster, respectively, eat less food. This is especially important if you have gastritis with low acidity.
- But in the case of gastritis with high acidity, it is equally important to chew enough, because already at the time when you carefully chew the food, the Central nervous system receives information about the composition of the food and gives commands to the secretory parts of the stomach to develop appropriate enzymes in the right number.
- For early recovery functions of the stomach in your diet diet for gastritis, must be a sufficient amount of protein.
- The body needs vitamins and minerals to absorb protein, primarily vitamin B6, B12.. B vitamins are found in cereals (the most vitamin buckwheat and oat), dairy products, eggs, fish, vegetables with dark green leaves.
Vitamin E is necessary to protect the stomach from aggressive effects hydrochloric acid.
- If you take vitamins additionally, in the form of complexes of vitamins and minerals, to drink their need to immediately after food.
- Proteins should mainly be obtained from lean meat, low-fat fish boiled, stewed, baked, eggs (soft), cottage cheese, cottage cheese, cheese, except spicy and smoked.
- Fruits and vegetables – increase secretion of digestive juices and enzymatic activity. Meat and fish better absorbed if they are eaten with vegetables (in any form, except pickled).
- Salt – in case of chronic gastritis it is allowed to eat normally salted food.
- Spices irritate the stomach they should be deleted. Only dill, parsley and celery are allowed, it is best to chop them and add to the dish before eating.
- it is recommended to cook Soups not on meat, but on vegetable broth.
- Cereals (excluding wheat) in gastritis it is better to add to soups or tenderize.
- Baked fruits without rind and seeds. Exception – bananas, which are recommended to replace other fruits even in exacerbations of chronic gastritis.
- freshly Squeezed potato or carrot juice take 1 tablespoon 1.5 hours before meals 2-3 times a day for 10 days in autumn and spring.
- Honey – St. spoon dissolve in a glass of warm water and drink 1.5-2 hours before meals.
- Alkaline mineral water without gas (Essentuki-4, Borjomi) drink in the form of heat for half a glass an hour before meals.
- dilute Honey in cold water and drink before eating.
- Fresh plantain juice – take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day for two weeks. In winter you can drink the drug plantain "of Plantarse".
- a Decoction of dried apricots to drink for 30 minutes until food.
- Strong and fatty broths (meat, mushroom).
- Spicy, salty, smoked, spices, fried.
- Raw vegetables, onion and garlic, citrus.
- Black bread.
- Carbonated drinks.
- viennoiseries, pastries.
- Spicy, salty, fried.
- Canned meat and fish.
Diet for weight loss in gastritis – not recommended by doctors, as lack of food can lead to poor health.