Athletes thanks to its different physical form always have a healthy kind of, they strong and by themselves very hardy. The key to good health is not only sports, but also food. To maintain physical shape, the athlete must eat not only regular food, but also to use supplements, stimulants. depending on what kind of sport a person is engaged in, he needs an appropriate diet.
Diet for athletes – high protein and low fat
The Approximate diet for athletes includes frequent meals in small amounts. Before Breakfast, it is customary to drink a healthy drink on an empty stomach. For example, mix hot water with 1 tablespoon of fructose, citrus juice (you can mix lemon with orange) and allow to cool down, drink. Next, as usual, are Breakfast, lunch, dinner, but with their features.
The following can be used For Breakfast:
- 2 soft-boiled eggs;
- bread made from wholemeal flour with butter;
- citrus (grapefruit, orange);
The athletes menu also includes a second Breakfast. Into this time to apply in food can be:
- fresh and dried fruit salad;
- a glass of fruit or berry juice.
During lunch can be eat:
- pair the sandwiches (the bread must be wholemeal);
- vegetable salad (tomatoes, greens);
- fruit or fruit salad;
- a glass of fruit juice.
Between lunch and dinner I decided to do a little meal:
- crackers, smeared with oil, or crackers;
For dinner, the athlete usually eats:
- milk soup;
- boiled or baked fish (or lean meat);
- stewed potatoes, mashed potatoes;
- salad from vegetables;
- semolina pudding or fruit salad;
Drying for athletes – fast fat burning diet
This kind of sports nutrition use before important competitions either for maintain body fat levels. Drying is designed to burn fat in a short period of time. If the delay with this diet, it may have a negative impact on psychological health. Consumption of carbohydrates during drying should be minimal, their number is reduced to 20-40 %. Hence the lack of calories in the body, which contribute to the loss of their own fat reserves to restore energy.
Therefore, self-drying is not recommended, and it is better to consult a specialist. But there are basic recommendations that will benefit the body:
- Daily diet should be up to 10 % of simple carbohydrates.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water per day.
- Mandatory use of fiber (whole grain products).
- the Daily meal should be divided into small portions, because the relief body does not accept overeating.
- Last meal should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Diet for athlete for weight loss: healthy, strong body
Every athlete and every athlete needs to eat right and stick to your diet. The diet for athletes is a complex of useful products with a certain amount of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, useful components designed to provide the body with energy during intense loads. This diet is suitable for both maintaining the physical forms, and for weight loss.
Not to gain extra pounds, you need to follow the following diet:
- Carbohydrates. Carbohydrate complex will depend on the age of the person, sex and sport, which he does. The best option – about 7 grams per kilogram of human weight.
- Proteins (proteins). Recommended rate: at low loads – 1 g per kilogram of body weight; for body builders-the siloviki – 2 g.
- Fats. Should be no more than 30 % of calories from the total amount. Their excess will slow down the digestibility of food.
- Liquid. Training, a person loses an hour about 2 liters of fluid. Additionally, it comes out with urine. Therefore need to compensate for such losses, and the need to frequently drink water.
- Vitamins and minerals. It is desirable to use vitamin and mineral complexes.