There are two completely different in their principles of diet, having the same name – the ABC diet. At the same time, both options for today can be called "fashionable" diets.
Diet ABC: option for extreme
This diet ABC (Ana Boot Camp) is more like fasting. The diet continues for 50 days, in each of which it is necessary to adhere to a certain threshold of daily caloric content. In addition, within 5 days will have to completely refuse to eat.
Meal Option by day:
Day 1: 500 calories day 2: 500 calories day 3: 300 calories,
Day 4: 400 calories 5: 100 calories,
Day 6: 200 calories 7: 300 calories 8: 400 calories 9: 500 calories 10: hunger,
11: 150 calories 12: 200 calories 13: 400 calories,
14: 350 calories 15: 250 calories,
16: 200 calories 17: hunger 18: 200 calories 19: 100 calories 20: hunger,
21: 300 calories 22: 250 calories 23: 200 calories,
24: 150 calories 25: 100 kcal,
26: 50 calories 27: 100 calories 28: 200 calories,
29: 200 calories 30: 300 calories,
31: 800 kcal, 32: hunger, 33: 250 kcal,
34: 350 calories 35: 450 calories,
36: famine, 37: 500 calories 38: 450 calories,
39: 400 calories 40: 350 calories,
41: 300 calories 42: 250 calories 43: 200 calories,
44: 200 calories 45: 250 calories,
46: 200 calories 47: 300 calories 48: 200 calories,
49: 150 kcal, 50: hunger
The Result of this diet can be weight loss in 50 days on 25 kg.
However, nutritionists strongly recommend not to adhere to this diet, as it can cause such a serious disease as anorexia.
Diet threatens not only physical but also mental health. And certainly in any case this diet can not withstand those who are not yet 18 years old.
Among the possible negative effects of the diet:
Fainting and dizziness, extreme exhaustion, hormonal disruptions, blurred vision, hair loss, brittle nails, gastrointestinal disorders, liver, thyroid, anorexia.
Additionally, this rapid weight loss will almost inevitably lead to sagging skin and tighten skin it will be difficult.
Another disadvantage of the diet – slow metabolism after it will lead to the fact that you will recover from a much smaller amount of food than before the diet.
If you still decided on this diet, try to get the permitted calories from low-calorie products, be sure to eat vegetables and dairy products.
Examples of ABC diet menu for 50 days
Menu on 500 kcal:
100g oatmeal+100g yogurt – 221 kcal
curd fat-free 180 g – 153 kcal
2 oranges – 120 kcal
350 kcal Menu:
Vegetable soup 850 g – 285 kcal.
Apple 100 g – 40 kcal.
sauerkraut – 100 g – 18 kcal.
200 kcal Menu:
Vegetable soup 300 g – 90 kcal.
sauerkraut 100 g – 18 kcal.
green Apple 200 gr – 88 kcal.
A Balanced diet is ABC (traffic light) – safely and effectively
This diet, unlike the first one, will provide the body with a full diet, while allowing you to lose weight gently and without harm to health.
Adhering simple rules, you can lose weight without disruption, allowing yourself not to look like a "black sheep" and at the holiday table.
The Essence of the diet ABC (traffic light)
All products are divided into three groups:
• "red" group (A) – completely banned on diet,
• "yellow" (C) – products of this group can be eaten until 18.00 (within reasonable limits),
• "green" (C) – can be used without restrictions (within reasonable limits).
Group A – red, includes:
• fast food,
• mayonnaise, processed cheese, greasy sour cream, milk,
• fatty meats (pork, fat bird) and fat, meats,
• ice cream, cakes and pastries with cream and butter, yeast pastries and white bread,
• carbonated sweet drinks, champagne, beer.
Group B is yellow, it is:
• pasta from durum wheat, porridge on water (except semolina) and pastries from unsweetened puff pastry, boiled potatoes,
• lean meat products, cooked sausage,
• bitter chocolate, marshmallows and marmalade, marshmallows,
• hard cheese, cottage cheese,
• sweet fruits and dried fruits,
• spices, ketchup and pickles,
• tea and coffee making facilities.
Group C – green:
• seafood and boiled fish,
• low-fat yoghurts, kefir and curdled milk, ayran,
• cabbage, green salads, cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, carrots, greens,
• apples, citrus, strawberries, currants,
• olive oil,
• boiled eggs "in a bag" (up to 2 pieces)
Diet ABC (traffic light), rules:
• At one time food can be eaten no more than 2 dishes, it is desirable that one of them was a low-calorie salad or soup. Recommended combinations: snack plus soup or soup and a second course, or appetizer and dessert.
• You can not eat at once and meat and fish.
• Moderate consumption of the following alcoholic beverages is allowed: dry and semi-sweet wine, Martini, whiskey, vodka.
• If you want to lose weight quickly, once a week you can arrange fasting days by selecting for this day is only one of the products of the "green" group. Also in this day you should drink plenty of water.
• The ABC diet suggests fractional power, that is 5-6 times a day in small portions. In this case, the appearance of hunger is excluded.
• The basis of the diet should be products from the "green" list, be sure to eat vegetables and fruits, cereals – sources of dietary fiber, which are necessary for the normal operation of the intestine and cleansing the body.
• Dishes it is recommended to cook for a couple, simmer or boil.
This diet can be followed indefinitely and for weight loss and to maintaining weight loss. It is quite close to the concept of "proper nutrition"
Recommended diet contrast shower, it will help to keep the skin in good shape, has a positive effect on the immune system, blood circulation, the endocrine system
Since the diet is not hard, the result will come faster if plug fitness slimming.