Seeds, black cumin, we have long known as an aromatic seasoning. But this plant is used not only in cooking: seeds are cold pressed and cumin oil, the use of which in Muslim medicine is very wide. Positive feedback about black cumin oil is primarily due to its unique composition and high nutritional value. First of all, it is:
- natural antibiotics,
- vitamins (A, E, E),
- trace elements (phosphorus, calcium, iron, copper and others),
- polyunsaturated fatty acids,
- amino acids,
- essential oils,
Black cumin Oil: application
If You use the black cumin oil, the reviews from those who have used this drug, only confirm long-term positive practice of traditional medicine. This medicine will help to overcome fatigue and fatigue, increase the vitality of a person. Besides this, it is used to treat the following diseases:
- Normalizes immunity, positively acting on the thymus gland and stimulating bone marrow production.
- Prevents cancer of the blood.
- Disorders in the male and female reproductive systems.
- gastrointestinal Disorders (flatulence, diarrhea, hemorrhoids).
- Fungal and skin infections and diseases, allergies.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Upper and lower respiratory diseases. Dilates the bronchi and has an expectorant effect.
- Disorders of cerebral circulation.
- vegetative-Vascular dystonia.
- All kinds of parasites.
- Prevention of gastritis, liver cirrhosis, gastric ulcer, cholelithiasis.
- Under tension joints'.
- In cosmetology.
Black cumin oil is Very effective for weight loss. Use this tool in the fight for a slender waist.
Cumin Oil: contraindications
As with every medication, oil of cumin requires careful observance of dosage. Contraindications to its reception is very small, it is:
- lactation period;
- individual intolerance;
- transplanted organs.
Very rarely allergic reactions or skin irritation may occur during external use local character.
How to take black cumin oil
How to take black cumin oil for treatment and prevention of diseases? Recommended doses are as follows:
- children from six years of age are at half a teaspoon per day;
- adults on tea spoon in clock.
Drink the remedy in the morning, 20 minutes before Breakfast, you can mix with juice, honey, yogurt or yogurt. Take a course in three months, followed by a mandatory break for two months. The course can be repeated again. How to drink black seed oil high blood pressure? Such people are better to take the drug as part of a mixture of lemon juice, honey and 100 ml of oil. Take the finished medicine one tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening, stored in the refrigerator.
The oil product is used for rubbing, compresses and baths for one month.
Cumin Oil for weight loss
In our days very effectively is used for slimming black cumin in the form of butter. The fact that these amazing plant contains substances that reduce appetite and reduce cravings for carbohydrate food. Before you drink black cumin oil for weight loss, read the instructions carefully. To achieve the result, take the oil twice a day: 15 minutes before eating one teaspoon in the morning and evening. You can enhance the effect of taking the drug from the dining room a spoonful of honey and drinking a half glass of water.