There are many variants of the cheese diet. This delicious product formed the basis of a variety of weight loss programs, from more or less long-term and balanced, to short-term crash diets. And many people still believe that "cheese turns into fat" and eat it if you try to lose weight, it is not necessary. Today we will talk about the cheese diet and everything what is associated with this product and weight loss.
Cheese diet for weight loss by 10 days
- Advantages: quite easily tolerated cheese diet for weight loss, containing enough calories for a person leading a "sedentary" lifestyle, and saturating the body with calcium. Allows you to develop a habit fractional eat. Guarantees fast weight loss – up to 10 kg in 10 days.
- Disadvantages: contraindicated in chronic constipation, contains little carbohydrates for active mental and physical activity, contains milk fat, which is contraindicated in angina, atherosclerosis and hypertension.
Breakfast -20 g hard cheese (cheddar, Russian, Dutch, can be normal fat content, not 17%), 1 Cup milk, fresh cucumber (optional).
2nd Breakfast: the same amount of cheese, plus 4 tomatoes with a sprig of cilantro or Basil.
Lunch: cheese in the usual amount for you and unsalted cucumber.
Dinner: 100 g of boiled poultry.
Breakfast: 2 small baked potatoes, 30 g cheese.
2nd Breakfast: vegetable salad: radish or daikon with white cabbage and lemon juice.
Lunch: 200 ml of milk, 20g of cheese.
Dinner: 4 carrots, can be boiled, 20 g cheese.
Breakfast: 150 g of pea porridge on water or pea puree without oil and salt, strong black unsweetened tea.
2nd Breakfast: 200 g asparagus, 20 g cheese.
Lunch: 20 g cheese, 2 cucumbers.
Dinner: 15 g cheese, 100 g lentils or beans boiled.
Breakfast: As in first day, but cucumbers replace Bulgarian pepper.
2nd Breakfast: 100 g of boiled broccoli.
Lunch: 40 g of hard grated cheese, lettuce leaves.
Dinner: 100 g boiled rabbit, beef, veal.
Breakfast: 2 tomatoes, 200 ml of nonfat kefir, 20 g of hard cheese.
2nd Breakfast: 200 g of braised eggplant or zucchini, 20 g of grated cheese.
Lunch: 40 g grated cheese, 2 cucumbers.
Dinner: 100 g boiled chicken (white lean meat), 50 g celery.
After that, the diet should be repeated from the first day to the fifth.Cheese diet for 10 days (2nd option)
Another version of the diet on cheese. For 7-10 days you can lose 5-7 kg.
8-00: a Cup of coffee without sugar, can be with a drop of cream, a slice of rye bread with were a couple pieces of cheese.
10-00: boiled egg and a piece of cheese.
12-00: fresh fruits and vegetables, can be made salad.
14-00: 100 g of low-fat cheese.
16-00: 250 g of low-fat cottage cheese.
18-00: 150 g yogurt, a glass of kefir.
20-00: a glass of kefir.
Cheese unloading diet
Cheese unloading diet – a short-term plan for those who do not want to lose immediately and a lot, but seeks to accelerate the process of weight loss, being on a diet for a long time, or just stop the holiday feast in a radical way. Stick to cheese fasting diet is from one to three days, and repeat – no more than once a month.
- Advantages: you can switch from overeating to a moderate diet in just 1-2 days without giving up your favorite product.
- Disadvantages: the diet is not intended for long-term weight loss, with long-term use can cause exacerbation of chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys, pancreas.
Menu for each day:
Breakfast: 1 large green Apple, 50 g cheese
Second Breakfast: 1 orange
Lunch: 50 g cheese, 1 Cup tomato juice
Second lunch: 1 Cup of vegetable soup without potatoes
Dinner: 50 g cheese
For this unloading it is necessary to choose low-fat cheese – ideally 17-25 % fat
Diet "Wine and cheese"
- Advantages: will help not to overeat on the day of the holiday feast and not look "white black" in the drinking company.
- Disadvantages: can provoke overeating – not all people can control the appetite in a state of mild intoxication, increases the acidity of gastric juice, causes dehydration, is not intended for long-term use, is contraindicated in the propensity to alcoholism, is not suitable for everyday work.
This diet is not really a diet. Rather, it is a trick of those who constantly use diets for weight loss, aimed to survive the holidays without "weight gain".
So, the day takes a bottle of dry red wine 0 7 l and 200 g low-fat hard cheese.
Accordingly, you can divide the foods into 5-6 meals, and consume at regular intervals.
Three-Day diet "cheese and wine"
Breakfast: a glass of dry white, 1 toast, 50 g of cheese,
lunch – a glass of dry white, 2 toast, 50 g cheese,
supper – like lunch.
Pros and cons cheese diets
Perhaps a significant plus cheese diet one – almost all of them help to develop a useful skill to eat fractionally, taking food at equal intervals of time. Well, the rest – too few calories, too few carbohydrates and a small amount of fiber make all the options unsuitable for long-term weight loss.
Just Like in any diet for weight loss, on any diet have cheese drink plenty of water, you can drink tea (preferably green) and coffee without sugar.
Is it Possible to eat cheese while dieting?
Meanwhile, eating cheese on diets for weight loss is not forbidden – you can afford a couple of slices at Breakfast. The main thing – give up the bad habit to sprinkle cheese on any products that you bake in the oven, and stop, finally, combine cheese and mayonnaise in salads, and your weight will be fine.
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanova – especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/, effective diet for weight loss.